Dr. Joe Rook is a psychologist practicing in Denver, CO. Dr. Rook specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Rook evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Rook because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Dr. Joe Rook PH.D.'s Practice location
Denver, CO 80230Get Direction
Dr. Joe Rook PH.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- The Shakespeare Workshop for Kids with Autism
The Shakespeare and Autism project is a collaborative project between the Ohio State University Department of Theatre and the Nisonger Center, a part of Wexner Medical Center. It is made possible through funding by the Office of Outreach and Engagement Impact Grant program, which is an Ohio State...
- Why Workplaces Need Employees with Autism
While those with disabilities have an extremely high unemployment rate, many companies are finally beginning to hire those with autism, as their value is starting to be recognized.New programsWhile many with autism have formerly been rejected time and again in their job searches, companies like...
- Severe Stress and Depression May Cause Gum Disease
According to a review published in the Journal of Periodontology, studies show a strong link between stress and gum disease. About 57% of the studies conducted displayed an accurate association between gum disease and stress-related symptoms, including distress, anxiety, depression, and...
- Autism and Romance: Finding Love on the Spectrum and Online
Anyone who has a loved one with autism will find this article to be a burst of sunshine. Finding love is difficult for anyone and for those on the autism spectrum, the challenges might be greater. Some people assume a person with autism is unable to form a romantic relationship. To appreciate...
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy for Depression
Cognitive behavioral therapy is one of the most widely accepted treatments for depression. It is a combination of cognitive therapy and behavioral therapy that are used to modify a person’s thought patterns. The idea behind CBT is that symptoms of depression are caused by a person’s distorted...
- Are You Dating a Sociopath?
The following are some traits that will show you are dating a sociopath:1. Charismatic and charmingImage is everything for a sociopath. The priority for a sociopath is the image that he or she gives to the world. They have a very charismatic and charming nature, and will try to constantly flatter...
- Dr. Susan Heitler PH.D.4500 East 9th Avenue Denver Colorado 80220
- H. Joan Laub6402 S. Quebec St. Centennial CO 80111
- Amber Williamson3401 Quebec St Denver Colorado 80207
- Linda Tobey PHD1370 Pennsylvania St Denver CO 80203
- Monique Marie Germone PH.D.3142 Vista Way Oceanside CA 92056
- Dr. Michael Ross Greher PH.D.12605 E 16th Ave Aurora CO 80045