Dr. Jordan Eckert is an anesthesiologist practicing in Winter Haven, FL. Dr. Eckert ensures the safety of patients who are about to undergo surgery. Anestesiologists specialize in general anesthesia, which will (put the patient to sleep), sedation, which will calm the patient or make him or her unaware of the situation, and regional anesthesia, which just numbs a specific part of the body. As an anesthesiologist, Dr. Eckert also might help manage pain after an operation.
Education and Training
Suny-Hlth Sci Ctr At Brooklyn, Coll of Med, Brooklyn Ny 1986
SUNY Downstate Medical Center College Of Medicine 1986
State University of New York Downstate Medical Center College of Medicine 1986
AnesthesiologyAmerican Board of AnesthesiologyABA
SurgeryAmerican Board of SurgeryABS- Surgical Critical Care
- Chronic Pain
- Heart Disease
- Coronary Artery Disease (cad)
- Vascular Disease
- Univ Of S Fl Coll Of Med, Anesthesiology; Queen'S Med Ctr, Surgery Critical Care-Surgery; Brookdale Univ Hosp Med Ctr, General Surgery
- Brookdale University Hospital and Medical Center Program
Dr. Jordan William Eckert M.D.'s Practice location
Winter Haven, FL 33880Get Direction
Dr. Jordan William Eckert M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Shin Splints: What Is RICE?
he pain caused by the overuse of the shinbone, which is the large front bone in the lower leg, is known as a shin splint. Shin splints are usually characterized by pain in the inner part of the shin bone or the tibia. Shin splints are also known as medial tibial stress syndrome (MTSS). This...
- What Pathogens Can Cause Pneumonia?
What are pathogens?Viruses, bacteria, fungus, or, in some rare cases, parasites and other microorganisms are involved in the development of pneumonia. Viruses cause the majority of pneumonia in young children. Adults who have weaker immunity are more frequently infected with bacteria.Pathogens, in...
- What Are the Risks of Laminectomy?
Your doctor will first attempt to give you other alternative treatments before recommending surgery. If your back pain still persists after treatment, your doctor may suggest for surgery as one of the solutions. Laminectomy is the most probable surgical procedure that you will have to undergo.Facts...
- Recovery After a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a surgical procedure done for the removal of the lamina, bone spurs, and ligaments that may be putting pressure on your spinal nerves and causing lower back pain. The procedure is said to be one of the most commonly performed back surgeries. Below is a detailed information on what...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- What Is the Epiglottis?
What is Epiglottis?Epiglottis is a elastic flap of tissue that is shaped like a thin leaf and situated at the root of the tongue. It protects the opening between the vocal cords, known as the entrance of the glottis. Epiglottis is covered with mucous membrane, which is a yellow elastic cartilage...
- Dr. Yi-hwa Sung Outerbridge MD1600 Lackeland Hills Blvd Lakeland FL 33805
- Dr. Osman A Latif MD1600 Lakeland Hills Blvd Lakeland FL 33805
- Dr. Patrick J Ruddy MD325 Avenue 'b', Nw Winter Haven FL 33881
- Dr. Duane Christopher Baker MD1600 Lakeland Hills Blvd. Lakeland FL 33805
- Dr. Frances Marie Harris MD1600 Lakeland Hills Blvd Lakeland FL 33805
- Dr. Clark Harris Galbraith MD1600 Lakeland Hills Blvd Lakeland FL 33805