Dr. Philip H Iffland D.D.S.
Dentist | General Practice4912 Hills And Dales Rd Nw Canton OH, 44708
Dr. Philip Iffland is a Dentist practicing in Canton, OH. Dr. Iffland specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Dr. Philip H Iffland D.D.S.'s Practice location
Canton, OH 44708Get Direction
Dr. Philip H Iffland D.D.S.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Iffland
- Why are my Gums Bleeding?
Bleeding gums can result from a number of other health conditions, and can also result from vigorous brushing of the teeth or even wearing dentures that don’t fit correctly.The most common causes of bleeding gums include:...
- What is a Yeast Infection?
Candidiasis is a type of fungal infection resulting from overgrowth of the yeast genus, Candida. The most predominant species in this genus is Candida albicans. The yeast survives in different parts of our body, including the skin, genitals, throat, and mouth. Growth of these organisms commonly...
- Which Doctors Treat Diabetes?
There are many healthcare providers who can diagnose and treat diabetes. While most people may see a primary care doctor if they start having symptoms of diabetes, other physicians and specialists can also help monitor the condition.Doctors who treat diabetesThe following are doctors and specialists...
- Professional Teeth Cleanings Can Reduce the Risk of Heart Disease
Getting the teeth cleaned by a professional may not only give you a healthy and sparkling smile but also a healthier heart, according to a new study. In this study, people who regularly got their teeth cleaned and scaled by a dentist had a 24% less chance of getting heart disease, when compared to...
- How Can I Reduce the Pain of Sensitive Teeth?
If you can’t enjoy a cup of hot coffee or a glass of cold juice without getting that stinging pain in your teeth, those are symptoms of sensitive teeth. Moreover, eating, brushing and flossing may also lead to the sharp pain. Sensitivity to the cold and heat may be caused by a number of reasons...
- Get a Better Smile with Licorice Root
According to a new study published in the Journal of Natural Products, licorice, the main ingredient in candy, may help to keep tooth decay and gum disease at bay. Teeth protection is provided by the compounds found in the dried root of licorice plant. Chinese licorice, found in northern mainland...
- Dr. Jaime Lyn Darr DDS1494c S Arlington St Akron OH 44306
- Dr. Matthew John Thiel DDS6503 Frank Ave Nw North Canton OH 44720
- Dr. Benjamin Robert Cook D.D.S.3702 Cleveland Ave Sw Canton OH 44707
- Julie Marie Thomas D.D.S.1437 S Main St North Canton OH 44720
- Dr. James A Lucido D.D.S.721 S Union Ave Alliance OH 44601
- Dr. Angelo Nasca D.D.S.2785 S Arlington Rd Akron OH 44312