Dr. Mindy Milosch is an anesthesiologist practicing in Galveston, TX. Dr. Milosch ensures the safety of patients who are about to undergo surgery. Anestesiologists specialize in general anesthesia, which will (put the patient to sleep), sedation, which will calm the patient or make him or her unaware of the situation, and regional anesthesia, which just numbs a specific part of the body. As an anesthesiologist, Dr. Milosch also might help manage pain after an operation.
Dr. Mindy Sue Milosch M.D.'s Practice location
Galveston, TX 77555Get Direction
Dr. Mindy Sue Milosch M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Reasons Why You Need Physical Therapy
Physical therapy has proved to be very beneficial to people of all ages. It has helped get rid of medical conditions and injuries that affect both the mental and physical functionality of the body. If you've never been through a physical therapy before and dismiss its aims, here are a few benefits...
- Understanding the Different Types of Diabetic Neuropathy
When mentioning diabetes, people mostly think about high blood sugar, problems associated with poor blood flow, and possible complications if the patient fails to follow their treatment plan. However, one important symptom that constantly gets sidelined (despite being partly responsible for diabetic...
- What Is the Epiglottis?
What is Epiglottis?Epiglottis is a elastic flap of tissue that is shaped like a thin leaf and situated at the root of the tongue. It protects the opening between the vocal cords, known as the entrance of the glottis. Epiglottis is covered with mucous membrane, which is a yellow elastic cartilage...
- Recovery After a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a surgical procedure done for the removal of the lamina, bone spurs, and ligaments that may be putting pressure on your spinal nerves and causing lower back pain. The procedure is said to be one of the most commonly performed back surgeries. Below is a detailed information on what...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- What Are the Risks of Laminectomy?
Your doctor will first attempt to give you other alternative treatments before recommending surgery. If your back pain still persists after treatment, your doctor may suggest for surgery as one of the solutions. Laminectomy is the most probable surgical procedure that you will have to undergo.Facts...
- Dr. Julian Martinez-Tica MD301 University Blvd Galveston TX 77555
- Ms. Christine E Hunsicker MD301 University Blvd Galveston TX 77555
- Dr. Jennifer Anne Lerom-cooper M.D.301 University Blvd Galveston TX 77555
- Dr. Denise M Wilkes M.D.301 University Blvd Galveston TX 77555
- Dr. Erik Christopher Hustak M.D.301 University Blvd Galveston TX 77555
- Dr. Agnes S Calderon MD301 University Blvd Galveston TX 77555