Dr. Dennis Kelly is a Dentist practicing in Travis Afb, CA. Dr. Kelly specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Dr. Dennis William Kelly D.D.S., M.S.'s Practice location
Travis Afb, CA 94535Get Direction
Dr. Dennis William Kelly D.D.S., M.S.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Magnolia Bark Extract Prevents Bad Breath
According to the results of a study published in, Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry, magnolia bark extract contains chemicals that may prevent bad breath or halitosis. These compounds, called magnolol and honokiol, kill the bacteria that cause bad breath and cavities.In this study, nine...
- Sleep Apnea: What Are the Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment?
Sleep apnea is a very common but serious sleeping disorder, wherein your breathing gets briefly interrupted while you sleep. Breathing might stop or become very shallow with pauses while you are sleeping. It can last from a few seconds to several minutes and usually recurs through the night. Since...
- What are Canker Sores?
Canker sores are small, painful ulcers that develop in the lining of the mouth. These are one of the most common mouth ulcers, and the sores make eating difficult. Studies show that about 20% of the population suffer from these painful sores. Canker sores are classified into simple and complex...
- When are Dental Crowns Recommended?
What is a Dental Crown?Dental crowns are used for saving damaged or broken teeth, as well as when a tooth requires a root canal treatment. In order for the dental crown to get attached to the tooth, the tooth needs to be reduced in size first.A dental crown is a prosthetic superstructure that...
- Tips for Bad Breath
- Drinking Sports Drinks Can Lead to Tooth Erosion
According to a new study presented at the International Association for Dental Research in Miami, some of the popular sports drinks contain high levels of acid that can lead to tooth erosion, hypersensitivity, and staining. Researchers from the New York University report that the drink may also...
- Dr. Victor Louis Chaney D.D.S.1524 Tennessee St Vallejo CA 94590
- Dr. Preeti Sunil Chitgopekar D.D.S3030 Beard Rd Napa CA 94558
- George William Swanson DDS1407 Pine St Martinez CA 94553
- Jeffery S Webb D.D.S.2750 N Texas St Fairfield CA 94533
- Dr. Suzanne Clift DDS21 Rotary Way Vallejo CA 94591
- Dr. Marzieh Oghabian D.D.S300 E Leland Rd Pittsburg CA 94565