Rhonda Fuccello is a physical therapist practicing in Raleigh, NC. Rhonda Fuccello specializes in physical treatment to help a patient reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Rhonda Fuccello can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Rhonda Fuccello will create a treatment plan based on the patients specific injury or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
Rhonda Fuccello PT's Practice location
Raleigh, NC 27603Get Direction
Rhonda Fuccello PT's reviewsWrite Review
- Plantar Fasciitis: Treatment and Therapy for Plantar Fasciitis
Meaning of Plantar FasciitisOne of the most common causes of heel pain is called plantar fasciitis. A flat band of ligament or tissue connects the heel bone to the toes. This ligament is called the plantar fascia, which also provides support to the arch of the foot. If the plantar fascia is...
- What Is Oromandibular Dystonia?
Oromandibular DystoniaOromandibular dystonia is a type of focal dystonia. This condition is also called cranial dystonia, in which the face, jaw, or tongue forcefully contracts and becomes difficult to open and close the mouth. Thus, a person's speech and ability to chew are affected. Cranial...
- What Is a Lower Back Pain with Sciatica?
Lower back pain is a common problem experienced by most people at some point during their lifetime. There are several causes for lower back pain with sciatica, and the intensity of pain can range from dull to quite severe. Men and women are equally affected by this condition. Most cases of back pain...
- When Should I See a Doctor if I have Back Pain?
Physical pain brought about by back pain can sometimes be unbearable making sitting, standing or walking a painful activity to undertake. Other aspects of your life might be affected too, such as sleep or your overall mood. Your daily life activities like study or work can also be affected resulting...
- Treatments for Back Pain
The aim of treatments for back pain is to relief pain and restore mobility. Adjusting your activities is the essential treatment for easing acute back pain caused by minor injury or strain. Back pain treatments are determined by the duration you have experienced the pain, the severity and your...
- Sore Muscles and Joint Pain
Causes of sore muscles...
- Dr. Leigh A. Martino PT, DPT23011 Bradford Green Square Cary North Carolina 27513
- Dr. Travis A Lore PT1723 Financial Loop Woodbridge VA 22192
- Andrea G Hoff PT1108 Dresser Ct Raleigh NC 27609
- Michael Shank Other101 Sw Cary Pkwy Cary NC 27511
- Mrs. Sarah Ferguson MPT251 W Center St Holly Springs NC 27540
- Deborah Meredith Douglass PT251 W Center St Holly Springs NC 27540