Dr. Eric John Pappert M.D.
Neurologist | Neurology255 E Sonterra Blvd Suite 211 San Antonio TX, 78258
Dr. Eric Pappert practices Neuropathology in San Antonio, TX. Dr. Pappert studies, evaluates, diagnoses, and treats conditions that affect the nervous system. Neuropathologists are trained to fully understand and treat such conditions as Alzheimers disease and Parkinsons disease.
Education and Training
Univ of Mo-Kansas City Sch of Med, Kansas City Mo 1989
University of Pennsylvania, PA 1989
Psychiatry and NeurologyAmerican Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyABPN
- Olanzapine and clozapine: comparative effects on motor function in hallucinating PD patients.
- Trauma and movement disorders.
- Toxin-induced movement disorders.
- Botulinum toxin type B (Myobloc) in subjects with hemifacial spasm: results from an open-label, dose-escalation safety study.
- Botulinum toxin type B vs. type A in toxin-naïve patients with cervical dystonia: Randomized, double-blind, noninferiority trial.
- Evaluation of an onion extract, Centella asiatica, and hyaluronic acid cream in
- An open-label, sequential dose-escalation, safety, and tolerability study of rimabotulinumtoxinb in subjects with cervical dystonia.
- Improvement in nasolabial folds with a hyaluronic acid filler using a cohesive polydensified matrix technology: results from an 18-month open-label extension trial.
- Prospective Study Evaluating IncobotulinumtoxinA for Cervical Dystonia or Blepharospasm: Interim Results from the First 145 Subjects with Cervical Dystonia.
- Observational Study of IncobotulinumtoxinA for Cervical Dystonia or Blepharospasm (XCiDaBLE): Interim Results for the First 170 Subjects with Blepharospasm.
- Botulinum toxin therapy for cervical dystonia: the science of dosing.
- Cerebral lymphoma in childhood: a diagnostic dilemma.
- Buccal mucosal irritation studies of sublingual apomorphine film (APL-130277) in Syrian golden hamsters.
- Training opportunities for the nineteenth-century American neurologist: preludes to the modern neurology residency.
- Early American neurologic textbooks.
- Parkinson's Disease
- Sleep Disorders
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea (osa)
- Rush-Presby-St Luke'S M C, Neurology; Wilford Hall Med Ctr Aetc, Neurology; Wilford Hall Med Ctr Aetc, Internal Medicine
- Colorado Health Foundation Presbyterian-St Luke's Medical Center Program
Dr. Eric John Pappert M.D.'s Practice location
San Antonio, TX 78258Get Direction
Dr. Eric John Pappert M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Pappert
- Help for Anyone Newly Diagnosed with MS
You have multiple sclerosis (MS). Now what? Whether you found out months ago or your doctor just told you days ago that you might or definitely do have MS, you are undoubtedly full of questions, confusion, and shock over the news. Regardless of where you are in the middle of full blown symptoms or...
- Muscular Dystrophy Patient's Sweet Proposal to Girlfriend of Two Years
Michelle Henderson received a marriage proposal in an exceptional way and to a unique man. She dated Val Vera for two years and things were going great, and when they moved toward the Courthouse in the Square on a date, she had no idea that something special was about to happen. ...
- Inspirational Buckeye Fan with Muscular Dystrophy Scores the Final Touchdown
Jacob Jarvis is an Ohio State fan, and he suffers from Duchenne muscular dystrophy. He is also the player on the Ohio State football team who made the winning touchdown in Ohio State’s 2017 spring game. Good things do happen, and when Jacob made the score, the entire team mobbed him in the end...
- Can Dogs Detect Parkinson's Disease?
Our dogs aren’t just pets nowadays. Aside from being the man’s best friend, dogs are also excellent partners in improving the medical field. Since the beginning of time, dogs are appreciated by their owners and animal lovers. Not only are they loyal to you, but they are also keen in so many...
- Do I Have Vertigo?
Causes of vertigoVertigo can be either caused by a disease or by physiological factors.Caused by a diseaseSome of the diseases that lead to vertigo include Meniere’s disease, benign paroxysmal positional vertigo, and labyrinthitis. Other medical conditions that may lead to vertigo include brain...
- Is There a Cure for Vertigo?
Because vertigo has various causes, treatment depends on the actual cause of the condition. As a result, some causes of vertigo can be completely cured, while there are others the affected individual can only manage.However, you shouldn’t just rush to the hospital after experiencing vertigo, other...
- Dr. Gary B. Bobele M.D.333 N Santa Rosa St San Antonio TX 78207
- Dr. Polo Alberto Banuelos M.D.4502 Medical Dr San Antonio TX 78229
- Dr. Eric Justin Brahin MD2425 Babcock Rd San Antonio TX 78229
- Dr. Vivek Misra M.D.8300 Floyd Curl Dr San Antonio TX 78229
- Mr. Benjamin R Millar MD8715 Village Dr San Antonio TX 78217
- Dr. Nancy A Burt M.D.414 Navarro St San Antonio TX 78205