Dr. Evelyn Harrell is a speech language pathologist practicing in BENNETTSVILLE, SC. Dr. Harrell specializes in speech, language and swallowing disorders in patients. As a speech language pathologist, Dr. Harrell evaluates, diagnoses and treats patients with communication and swallowing troubles. These conditions may be due to developmental delay, brain injury, hearing loss, autism, stroke or other diseases and injuries. Dr. Harrell helps patients make sounds and improve their voices through various methods. Speech language pathologists also work with patients to strengthen muscles used to speak and swallow, and work with individuals and families to help cope with their conditions.
Ms. Evelyn Harrell 108547's Practice location
BENNETTSVILLE, SC 29512Get Direction
Ms. Evelyn Harrell 108547's reviewsWrite Review
- Choosing the Right Education for Your Autistic Child
Autism spectrum disorder (ASD) can cause issues in crucial areas of development, such as social interaction, verbal and nonverbal communication, creative and imaginative play, and sensory processing.Children with ASD may have difficulty understanding and communicating their needs and wants to...
- Learn the Signs of Autism
As a parent, it is very critical that you check the heath status of your child regularly. Autism in children can be detected as early as 18 months old. However, the condition can still be treated if discovered later in life. Children with autism spectrum disorder (ASD) have unique characteristics...
- Which Specialists Can Treat ADHD?
People suffering from attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) encounter several challenges including social, academic or professional difficulties. These issues make it important for ADHD patients to receive definitive treatments that work for them. ADHD is also very common among children....
- The Risk for Developing Cerebral Palsy in Babies is Higher at 37 or 38 Weeks
Babies born at 40 weeks have a lower risk of developing cerebral palsy, when compared to babies born at 37 or 38 weeks, or at 42 weeks and later, according to a new study published in, The Journal of the American Medical Association. But the absolute risk of developing this condition in babies is...
- Treatment of Dysphagia (Swallowing Problems)
What is dysphagia?Dysphagia is a disorder in which a person is unable to swallow food or is having difficulty in moving food down to the stomach. The throat or esophageal muscles are unable to work properly, and that leads to this disease. It is usually seen in children, old aged persons, and people...
- Late Talkers May Not Have Issues When They Become Teenagers
Children who are Late Talkers may have problems with behavior and emotional development as toddlers, but this may not persist into their teenage years, according to a study published in the journal, Pediatrics. In this study, the researchers followed 2,800 children from birth up until they were...
- Ms. Catherine Lentz Efird SLP2 W MAIN ST HAMLET NC 28345
- Ms. Melody K Stills M.S., CCC-SLP714 ATKINSON STREET LAURINBURG NC 28352
- Mrs. Deborah C. James M.C.D. CCC-SLP34 W MAIN ST HAMLET NC 28345
- Robin Davis M.ED., CCC-SLP714 ATKINSON ST LAURINBURG NC 28352
- Rebecca Amber crowe Russell M.S. , CCC-SLP13721 HERITAGE DR LAURINBURG NC 28352
- Mrs. Grayson Koontz Watson MCD, SLP-CCC121 MCIVER ST CHERAW SC 29520