Dr. Andrew M Compton MD
Plastic Surgeon | Otolaryngology/Facial Plastic Surgery1501 Kings Hwy Shreveport LA, 71103
Dr. Andrew Compton is a cosmetic medicine and surgery specialist practicing in Shreveport, LA. Dr. Compton specializes in the enhancement of appearance. Improving aesthetic, symmetry and proportion are key goals in cosmetic surgery. Cosmetic medicine has nothing to do with these specific areas not functioning properly; therefore, this elective field solely focuses on aesthetics and anti-aging.
Education and Training
Wayne State University School of Medicine M.D. 2007
Michigan State University B.S. Human Biology 2003
OtolaryngologyAmerican Board of OtolaryngologyABOto
Facial Plastics and ReconstructiveAmerican Board of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive SurgeryABFPR- 2018
- Basic Science 1st Prize 2011LSU-HSC Resident Research Symposium
- Dean’s ListMichigan State University
- Graduated With High HonorsMichigan State University
- Alpha Epsilon Delta National Pre-Professional Honor Society 2001Michigan State University
- Rhinoplasty (nose Reshaping)
- Balloon Sinuplasty™
- Eyelid Surgery
- Facial Implants
- Mohs Reconstruction
- Deviated Septum Surgery
- Double Chin Removal
- Injectable Fillers
- Chemical Peels
- Lip Augmentation
- Cosmetic Ear Surgery
- Professional MembersThe American Academy of Otolaryngology- Head and Neck Surgery
- Professional MembersThe American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeons
- Professional MembersArnold P Gold Humanism in Medicine National Honor Society
- Professional MembersThe Michigan Otolaryngological Society
- Professional MembersThe Michigan State Medical Society
- Professional MembersThe Oakland County Medical Society
- Professional MembersAmerican Medical Association
- Louisiana State University Health Shreveport / School of Medicine Otolaryngology – Head and Neck surgery
- Barnes Jewish Hospital, Washington University School of Medicine Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
Dr. Andrew M Compton MD's Practice location
Shreveport, LA 71103Get Direction
Saint Louis, MO 63141Get Direction
WEST BLOOMFIELD, MI 48322Get Direction
Troy, MI 48098Get Direction
Dr. Andrew M Compton MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Compton
- 5 Tips on Living with Varicose Veins
Varicose veins are bothersome and uncomfortable. Apart from being unattractive, varicose veins are associated with both physical and mental pain. High temperatures during the summer call for relaxed clothing, and varicose veins can prevent someone from living their life happily. Because age is one...
- Are There Risks to Plastic Surgery?
Few things in the medical procedures world are risk free. If you factor in human error, bad judgment on the side of the patient and the surgeon, you get potentially bad results that could result in someone regretting the decisions made.Plastic surgery is not risk free. It carries its own risks and...
- What Are the Different Types of Plastic Surgeries?
What is plastic surgery?Plastic surgery refers to a medical procedure performed to alter the structure of a human body. In most cases, plastic surgery is performed with the objective to improve a specific structure or functioning of the body.Plastic surgery mainly involves the reconstruction,...
- How to Prepare for a Breast Augmentation
You may be needed to do the following as you prepare for a breast augmentation operation:...
- What to Expect After Blepharoplasty
Blepharoplasty, in simple terms, means the surgery of the eyelid(s). It is performed on either the lower or the upper eyelid. Sometimes, blepharoplasty is also performed on both eyelids (the lower and the upper one). The two major reasons people opt for eyelid surgery are:...
- What to Expect After a Plastic Surgery
A Brief Introduction to Plastic SurgeryPlastic surgery involves the surgical alteration of one’s body to make it into a different shape or size according to what you may desire. It is a delicate procedure that should be done by qualified surgeons and should be done only when necessary, although...
- Dr. Barron Johns O'neal M.D.2210 Line Ave Shreveport LA 71104
- Dr. Kenneth Wayne Sanders MD1811 E Bert Kouns Industrial Loop Shreveport LA 71105
- Dr. Wallace Harold Brown M.D.2210 Line Ave Shreveport LA 71104
- Dr. Mark O Dammert M.D.1501 Kings Hwy Shreveport LA 71103
- Dr. Forrest P Wall M.D.385 Bert Kound Ind. Loop Shreveport LA 71106
- Dr. William Harrel Watkins M.D.2121 Line Ave Shreveport LA 71104