Dr. Frederick Bauer practices Emergency Medicine in Cambridge, MD. Dr. Bauer assesses patients who seek immediate medical attention at any time of day or night. Emergency Medicine Physicians are trained to efficiently work with each patient and situation no matter how acute or life-threatening. Dr. Bauer examines patients, determines means of testing, diagnoses conditions, and decides the best treatment methods.
Education and Training
Uniformed Services Univ Of The Hlth Sci- Bethesda Md 1986
Uniformed Services University Of The Health Science 1986
Emergency MedicineAmerican Board of Emergency MedicineABEM
- Naval Med Ctr-San Diego, Emergency Medicine; Nat'L Naval Med Ctr, Flexible Or Transitional Year
Dr. Frederick V Bauer MD's Practice location
Cambridge, MD 21613Get Direction
Dr. Frederick V Bauer MD's reviewsWrite Review
- What is the encephalitis causes and prevention?
What is encephalitis?Encephalitis means inflammation of the brain. Fever, headache, and joint pain are often experienced in the early stages of encephalitis. Other severe symptoms may develop over some days or hours. They include personality changes, seizures, disorientation, confusion, or...
- What Is a GI Cocktail?
Introduction A GI cocktail or gastrointestinal cocktail is a mixture of liquid antacid, viscous lidocaine, and an anticholinergic agent. A GI cocktail is primarily used to treat dyspepsia.There are a wide variety of GI cocktail recipes nowadays. One popular recipe is a mixture of viscous lidocaine,...
- What Is a Transient Ischemic Attack (TIA)?
OverviewA transient ischemic attack (TIA) is a mini-stroke, which only lasts for a few minutes. It occurs when blood stops flowing to a part of the brain for a short time. The symptoms of TIA are similar to other symptoms of stroke, but they do not last long, so TIA does not lead to permanent...
- What Is Reye's Syndrome: Causes and Treatments
What is Reye’s syndrome?Reye's syndrome is a rare but serious condition that can cause swelling of the liver and brain. Even though this condition can occur at any age, it is mostly reported to affect children and teenagers, especially those who are trying to recover from viral infections, such as...
- Chikungunya Fever: Symptoms, Treatment, and Prevention
Introduction Chikungunya is a viral infection that is transmitted by mosquitoes. The chikungunya virus causes a sudden onset of fever along with severe joint pain. The illness is not considered as contagious, but in rare instances, the virus can get transmitted through contact with a person's...
- What Is a CPK Lab Test?
What is creatine phosphokinase (CPK)?Creatine phosphokinase (CPK) is an enzyme, which is predominantly present in the heart, brain, and skeletal muscles. Converting creatine into phosphate is the main task of this enzyme. The cells of the body then quickly consume or burn this phosphate and use it...
- Dr. Geraldine F Goertzen MD8163 Ocean Gtwy Easton MD 21601
- Dr. Jenny Graziano MD300 Byrn St Cambridge MD 21613
- Dr. Irwin Allen Webb MD8579 Commerce Dr Easton MD 21601
- Dr. Eric Joseph Widmaier MD300 Byrn St Cambridge MD 21613
- Dr. Eric Daniel Green D.O.1001 S George St York PA 17403
- Dr. Rachel Andrea Schiming M.D.2100 Stantonsburg Rd Greenville NC 27834