Christopher Nguyen is an acupuncturist practicing in Tustin, CA. Dr. Nguyen evaluates and treats patients based on the concepts of oriental medicine. Acupuncturists complete their evaluations by getting a patient history and looking at and touching the body. Then, they place very fine acupuncture needles into specific points on the body. Stimulating these points and nerves is how Dr. Nguyen treats the patients condition. Many of the bodys systems respond to acupuncture, and it can treat physical pain as well as emotional stress.
- Patient sharing and population genetic structure of methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus.
- The ULb' region of the human cytomegalovirus genome confers an increased requirement for the viral protein kinase UL97.
- An epistatic relationship between the viral protein kinase UL97 and the UL133-UL138 latency locus during the human cytomegalovirus lytic cycle.
Dr. Christopher Cuong Nguyen L.AC., PH.D.'s Practice location
Tustin, CA 92780Get Direction
Dr. Christopher Cuong Nguyen L.AC., PH.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Latest Acupuncture Techniques Show Improvement in Fibromyalgia
IntroductionFibromyalgia is a long-term condition that causes pain all over the body. Scientists have no exact cause of fibromyalgia, but it is often thought to be related to the following conditions:...
- Holistic Treatments for Jock Itch
Western medicine has progressed remarkably in shaping healthcare and wellness therapies. There are scores of medicines that are useful in the treatment of a fungal infections like jock itch. The problem lies in the side effects of antifungal medicines, especially drugs like corticosteroids.Medicines...
- The Risks of Acupuncture
The risks associated with acupuncture are minimal if you have a competent, qualified acupuncture practitioner.Possible complications and side effects include:Worsening of Pre-existing SymptomsWhilst most people experience a significant improvement in their condition following acupuncture, some...
- Acupuncture for Migraines
Traditional Chinese medicines have an effective framework for pathophysiology, headache etiology, diagnosis or prognosis, and treatment. Acupuncture has always been used to treat migraines and the greatest benefit is that it doesn’t cause any harm. Unlike synthetic medications, acupuncture poses...
- How to Use Acupuncture to Treat IBS
Irritable bowel syndrome is also referred to as mucous colitis or spastic colon. It’s labeled a syndrome since it involves multiple symptoms that vary from each person who is affected. It’s a mobility disorder of the large and small intestines. IBS-related symptoms include constipation,...
- What Is Nighttime Back Pain?
What Is Nighttime Back Pain?Nighttime back pain is a more painful and irritating type of back pain, unlike other types back pain that disappears after some posture adjustment. The nighttime back pain is more persistent, even present during the night. It is also known as nocturnal back pain....
- WenShuo Wu3220 Brea Canyon Road Suite F Diamond Bar CA 91765
- Christie Luu13141 Century Blvd. Garden Grove CA 92643
- David Chen14632 whittier Blvd Whittier CA 90605
- George Ku ACU2705 S Diamond Bar Blvd Diamond Bar CA 91765
- Mrs. Ella Ashabi PHD MS BS DOM22772 Centre Dr. LAKE FOREST CA 92630
- Seon Song1327 E Katella Ave Orange CA 92867