Dr. Addison Racoma Tolentino M.D.
Hematologist-Oncologist | Hematology & Oncology1000 E 21st St Suite 2000 Sioux Falls SD, 57105
Dr. Addison Tolentino is a hematologist oncologist practicing in Sioux Falls, SD. Dr. Tolentino specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and prevention of blood diseases such as anemia, hemophilia, sickle-cell disease, leukemia and lymphoma. Hematologist Oncologists are also trained in the study of cancer and its attack on other organs.
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Hematology
- Montefiore Med Center
Dr. Addison Racoma Tolentino M.D.'s Practice location
Sioux Falls, SD 57105Get Direction
KANSAS CITY, MO 64111Get Direction
Dr. Addison Racoma Tolentino M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Tolentino
- Daughter's Donation Gives Mom with Lymphoma a Fighting Chance
Chyanne Ojageer, a 14-year-old teenager from Kissimmee, Florida, became one of the youngest bone marrow donors in the state when she donated her own bone marrow to help save her mother’s life.Neisha Ojageer, never even her wildest dreams, thought that her daughter would be the same individual to...
- The Blow Self-Image Can Take During Lymphoma Treatment
Many who have endured cancer treatment experience a blow to their self image, and cease to recognize the person looking back at them in the mirror.However, it does not have to be that way! Here are some of the most common changes, and how to cope with them.Skin changesYou may begin to see your skin...
- Little Boy Tugs at Heartstrings of Entire Community: Be the Match!
Danny Feltwell, a young six-year-old boy, was diagnosed with T-cell lymphoblastic lymphoma when he was just two years old. After undergoing countless procedures and just four months from being considered fully cured, Danny relapsed and had to be re-hospitalized. The doctors found that a large tumor...
- Is Lymphoma-related PTSD Possible?
PTSD is something that one may not think of right away when thinking of chronic or life-threatening illnesses, but it should not be overlooked. Post-traumatic stress disorder, or PTSD, can affect all aspects of a person’s life and requires treatment by a specialist.The Diagnostic and Statistical...
- Bringing Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia Patients and Their Doctors Together via Survey
While patients may entirely admire and respect their doctors, sometimes they simply do not agree with the course of action they are proposing. While this may not be a big deal for a visit about a cold or something minimal, it can be life-altering for those with chronic conditions. That is why a...
- Study Finds 3% of Pediatric Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma Cases Are Transplant Recipients
Lymphoma is a blood cancer that affects both children and adults.Lymphoma begins its growth in the lymphatic white blood cells of the lymph system. This system is a major warrior in fighting off infections and diseases. It is part of the body’s immunity team.The lymph system loops throughout the...
- Ahmed Galal1000 East 23rd Street Sioux Falls South Dakota 57105
- Dr. Bongi Rudder MD Sioux Falls South Dakota 57104
- Dr. Vinod Parameswaran M.D.1000 E. 21st St. , Sioux Falls SD 57105
- Dr. Michael D Keppen M.D.1309 W 17th St Sioux Falls SD 57104
- Dr. Kelly George Mccaul M.D.1000 E. 21st St. Sioux Falls SD 57105
- Dr. Mark R Huber M.D.1000 E 21st St Sioux Falls SD 57105