Dr. Anthony Joseph Marchlewski MD
Psychiatrist | Psychiatry301 E Saint Joseph St Green Bay WI, 54301
Dr. Anthony Marchlewski is a psychiatrist practicing in Green Bay, WI. Dr. Marchlewski is a medical doctor specializing in the care of mental health patients. As a psychiatrist, Dr. Marchlewski diagnoses and treats mental illnesses. Dr. Marchlewski may treat patients through a variety of methods including medications, psychotherapy or talk therapy, psychosocial interventions and more, depending on each individual case. Different medications that a psychiatrist might prescribe include antidepressants, antipsychotic mediations, mood stabilizers, stimulants, sedatives and hypnotics. Dr. Marchlewski treats conditions like depression, anxiety, OCD, eating disorders, bipolar disorders, personality disorders, insomnia, ADD and other mental illnesses.
Education and Training
Northwestern Uniiversity 1986
Northwestern University The Feinberg School of Medicine 1986
Psychiatry and NeurologyAmerican Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyABPN
- Eating Disorders
- Learning Disabilities
- Post-traumatic Stress Disorder (ptsd)
- Rush-Presby-St Luke'S M C, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry; McGaw Med Ctr Of Northwestern, Psychiatry
- McGaw Med Center Of Northwestern
- McGaw Medical Center of Northwestern University Program
Dr. Anthony Joseph Marchlewski MD's Practice location
Green Bay, WI 54301Get Direction
Dr. Anthony Joseph Marchlewski MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Marchlewski
- Anxiety Increases the Risk of Heart Attack
As men age, their risk of heart attack rises, especially if they are prone to anxiety. In a 12-year study, anxiety was found to increase the risk of heart attack by 30% to 40% in men who are anxious when compared to men who are calmer, irrespective of other personality and risk factors. In this...
- How to Know if Your Child Has ADHD
Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) is one of those complex mental disorders that can negatively affect a child’s success in education and the relationship with other children. ADHD symptoms usually vary and are sometimes hard to be recognized since most children will exhibit them at...
- What Is Latuda Used For?
Generic Name: LurasidoneBrand Name: LatudaWhat is Latuda?Latuda (lurasidone) is an antipsychotic medication that works by changing the effects of brain chemicals. This medication is used for the treatment of schizophrenia in individuals who are 13 years old and above, and bipolar depression in...
- St. John's Wort: Benefits, Uses, Dosage, and Side Effects
St. John's wort is basically a plant which existed only in Europe, but today the plant can be found in USA and also some parts of Canada. The plant has oval-shaped leaves and golden-yellow flowers. The plant is attractive to look at having colorful petals and the colors of the flower are a mixed of...
- Binge Eating Disorder: Get the Facts
Individuals suffering from binge eating disorder (B.E.D) often eat excessively. They are not able to control the intake of food when the binges kick in. People with this disorder are distinct from bulimia and anorexia victims in that the former don’t vomit, eat little quantities of particular...
- How to Get Your Hormones in Check When You Have Depression
Depression is a mental illness that consumes individuals, leaving them feeling helpless, hopeless, and sometimes useless. It can be caused by life experiences such as loss of a family member or mental trauma in an individual's life.Depression can occur to anyone, and for a vast majority affected,...
- Dr. Randall Steinhaus MD216 Green Bay Rd Thiensville WI 53092
- Dr. William R Buikus DO2640 W Point Rd Green Bay WI 54304
- Dr. George D Soncrant DO3000 Riverside Dr Green Bay WI 54301
- Dr. Jonathan M Hendricks MD200 1st St SW Rochester MN 55905
- Dr. Naciye Kalafat M.D.900 Seton Dr Cumberland MD 21502
- Dr. John D Whelan MD2640 W Point Rd Green Bay WI 54304