Dr. Dale E Wilcox DMD
Dentist | General Practice415 Killingworth Rd Higganum CT, 06441
Dr. Dale Wilcox is a Dentist practicing in Higganum, CT. Dr. Wilcox specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Dr. Dale E Wilcox DMD's Practice location
Higganum, CT 06441Get Direction
Dr. Dale E Wilcox DMD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Wilcox
- What Are the Causes of Receding Gums?
As the margin of teeth recede, the roots of the teeth are exposed. Receding gums are a very common oral problem and are of concern as it may be the warning signs of many gum diseases. Gum deterioration occurs gradually with time and creates small pockets or gaps between the tooth and the gum, which...
- What Is Dry Socket?
What is Dry Socket?Getting a tooth extracted is far from being an enjoyable experience for anyone, and no doubt that after the extraction, one feels discomfort for some time. However, if the pain remains even after a few days, it should be seen as a tip-off of an oral condition called dry socket.Dry...
- Healthy Teeth for a Healthy Life
Studies have shown that infection and inflammation of the oral cavity correlates with other medical conditions, like a heart attack or dementia, and can cause serious health concerns over a period of time. Although the causes and effects between oral health and health conditions are not yet...
- Is There an Ideal Teeth Whitening Product?
Normally, teeth are yellowish in color and are rarely pure white. As white teeth are a popular demand, more and more products have hit the market, claiming to whiten teeth. This includes whitening tooth-pastes, gels, rinses, strips and trays. Teeth whitening is recommended for people with healthy...
- Sleep Apnea CPAP Machine: Gel, Cleaner, and Price
Sleep apnea is a sleep breathing disorder. It is characterized by repetitive pauses in breathing, which may occur several times per hour and may last for 10 seconds. It is usually a chronic condition. It results in poor sleep quality and excessive sleepiness in daytime. The most common type is...
- Invasive Dental Treatments May Increase the Risk of Heart Disease
Invasive dental treatments, like tooth extractions, may increase the risk of heart disease or stroke, according to a new study published in, Annals of Internal Medicine. The results show the risk as a short-term one, which can return back to normal after six months.Earlier studies have shown a link...
- Shashi R. Ghodake547 Main St Middletown Connecticut 06457
- Dr. Peter Gletzakos DMD595 Main Street Portland Connecticut 06480
- Dr. Elzbieta W Basil DMD10 N Main St West Hartford CT 06107
- Dr. Jatinder Sharma D.D.S.1540 G Pleasant valley Rd Manchester CT 06042
- Dr. George Mantikas D.M.D.142 E High St East Hampton CT 06424
- Dr. Maryam Rostami DMD1601 Walnut Street Philadelphia PA 19102