Dr. Brittany Panetta is an audiologist practicing in Lititz, PA. Dr. Panetta evaluates, diagnoses and treats hearing loss, balance issues and tinnitus. Audiologists can care for patients of all ages and treat almost all types of hearing loss. As an audiologist, Dr. Panetta takes part in services like prescribing and fitting hearing aids, recommending assisted listening devices and providing hearing rehabilitation. Audiologists can work in a number of settings such as hospitals, schools, clinics, private practices as well as government, military and VA hospitals.
Brittany Panetta AUD's Practice location
Lititz, PA 17543Get Direction
Brittany Panetta AUD's reviewsWrite Review
- Are There Ways to Lower Your Risk of Cancer?
One of the most important risk factors for cancer is genetic in nature, and many will be susceptible to cancer if it is in their genes.Studies show that many types of cancers that affect adults are associated with a particular lifestyle. Thus, regulating these lifestyles may be helpful in preventing...
- What Should I Do if My Child Wets the Bed?
Many studies have uncovered the reasons behind bedwetting and what can be done for improving the condition in children. A report on bedwetting mentions the common misconceptions about bedwetting and the progress in finding the cause and treatment of this condition.Darcie Kiddoo, MD, associate...
- Atypical Forms of Myocardial Infarction
Atypical myocardial infarction often occurs in older patients with a pronounced cardiosclerosis, circulatory failure, and often with people who have a history of heart attacks.The symptoms may confuse you, or make you think that they are not associated with the heart.Usually, atypical manifestations...
- 5 Ways to Prevent Ingrown Hairs
It is important to realize that hair ingrowth is not a disease looking for a cure; rather, it is a condition that can be prevented if we dutifully stick to natural DIY remedies in the cozy comfort of our bedroom or boudoir. Perhaps the glaring exceptions would be vaginal or scrotal ingrowths that...
- What Is Group B Strep Infection?
What is Group B Strep Infection?Group B strep (GBS) is a serious infection mainly caused by group B streptococcus bacteria, which inhabits the human intestines. Group B strep bacteria does not only affect adults. It can be seen in infants, leading to a serious illness known as strep B infection....
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Dr. Leela Ann Cleary AUD1700 S Lincoln Ave Lebanon PA 17042
- Christa E Roe AU.D,CCC/A1700 S Lincoln Ave Lebanon PA 17042
- Mrs. Carol Frances Sova M.S. CCC-A1700 S Lincoln Ave Lebanon PA 17042
- Dr. Linda Marie Gonya-hartman AU.D806 W Main St Mount Joy PA 17552
- Mr. David Michael Lynch M.S1700 S Lincoln Ave Lebanon PA 17042
- Dr. Heather Lynn Shenk AUD1887 Lititz Pike Lancaster PA 17601