Dr. Lisa Taxman goldfarb is a psychologist practicing in Port Jefferson, NY. Dr. Taxman goldfarb specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Taxman goldfarb evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Taxman goldfarb because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Dr. Lisa Taxman goldfarb PH.D.'s Practice location
Port Jefferson, NY 11777Get Direction
Dr. Lisa Taxman goldfarb PH.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- How is Binge Eating Disorder Diagnosed?
Binge eating disorder can often go undetected for long periods of time because it is a condition characterized by shame, denial and secrecy. Being open about it is always the first step to its diagnosis. This makes diagnosis of this particular eating disorder challenging in most cases. Binge eating...
- What are the Symptoms of Bipolar Disorder?
Bipolar disorder is a complex mental disorder that leads to uncontrollable mood swings and severe risky behaviors. Otherwise known as manic-depressive disorder, this mental condition is associated with moods that sway between depression and mania. When an individual is not experiencing moods of...
- Binge Eating Disorder: Get the Facts
Individuals suffering from binge eating disorder (B.E.D) often eat excessively. They are not able to control the intake of food when the binges kick in. People with this disorder are distinct from bulimia and anorexia victims in that the former don’t vomit, eat little quantities of particular...
- How This Barber Caters to Those with Autism
Frankel Antoine, a 24-year-old licensed barber, gives free haircuts to people with autism. He is passionate about his work, which was inspired by his brother, 19-year-old Amos, who has autism and does not speak. In the beginning, Antoine would give his brother haircuts at their home, understanding...
- Is Asperger's a Form of Autism?
Firstly, we need to know exactly what Asperger’s Syndrome is before we can relate it to Autism Spectrum Disorder. However, it is important to point out at this juncture that even though the two have similarities and differences, they are related.What is AS?Asperger’s Syndrome is actually...
- Wellbutrin Weight Loss: How Does Wellbutrin Work for Weight Loss?
What is Wellbutrin?Wellbutrin is a brand name of bupropion. It is an antidepressant and is mainly used to treat seasonal depression and major depressive disorder. It works by inhibiting the reuptake of serotonin, dopamine, and norepinephrine. ...
- Dr. Marlene N. Kasman PHD163 Town Line Rd East Northport NY 11731
- Dr. Paul L. Doolan PSY.D.1720 Post Rd E Westport Connecticut 06880
- Dr. Laura Anne Van schaick-harman PSYD450 Waverly Avenue Patchogue NY 11772
- Dr. Frank Milton Safran PH.D.1 Turkey Hill Rd S Westport CT 06880
- Dr. Celeste Regina Gertsen PHD1227 Main St Port Jefferson NY 11777
- Dr. Vanessa Fonseca Gomes PHD811 W Jericho Tpke Smithtown NY 11787