Dr. Dong jun Park is a cosmetic medicine and surgery specialist practicing in Irvine, CA. Dr. Park specializes in the enhancement of appearance. Improving aesthetic, symmetry and proportion are key goals in cosmetic surgery. Cosmetic medicine has nothing to do with these specific areas not functioning properly; therefore, this elective field solely focuses on aesthetics and anti-aging.
- Multihit mode direct-detection laser radar system using a Geiger-mode avalanche photodiode.
- Development and analysis of a photon-counting three-dimensional imaging laser detection and ranging (LADAR) system.
- Improvement of range precision in laser detection and ranging system by using two Geiger mode avalanche photodiodes.
- GRIM-19 Restricts HCV Replication by Attenuating Intracellular Lipid Accumulation.
- Johns Hopkins Hospital 2002
Dr. Dong jun John Park M.D.'s Practice location
Irvine, CA 92604Get Direction
Dr. Dong jun John Park M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Everything You Need to Know About Breast Augmentation
What is breast augmentation?Breast augmentation is a surgery that restores or increases breast volume using saline implants, silicone gel or fat transfer.Augmentation mammoplasty is another term for breast augmentation.Breast augmentation will:...
- How to Prepare Before Plastic Surgery
Plastic surgery is performed to alter the appearance of a human body. It is performed by professional surgeons to achieve the desired look or figure. Each patient will have their own idea about how they should look after undergoing plastic surgery.There are different types of plastic surgeries...
- Everything You Need to Know About Plastic Surgery
Plastic surgery is surgical procedure which specializes in the reconstruction and repair of damaged skin and tissue. Tissue damage can be caused by injury, surgery or any birth abnormality. The main goal of plastic surgery is to restore the shape and function of damaged skin, making it look more...
- Breast Augmentation: What are Saline Implants?
Saline breast implants contain germ-free salt water. In case the shell of the implant ruptures, the saline implant collapses. Then the body absorbs the salty water and excretes it naturally.Women aged at least 18 years can have this FDA-accepted breast augmentation method. A woman having the...
- Recovery from Blepharoplasty
Eyelid incisions normally take 5 to 7 days to heal and become ready for the removal of sutures. The patient can start doing usual activities again within 7 to 10 days and wear contact lenses within 14 days.Redness and bruising around the eyes can be concealed with cosmetics. It is important for...
- Breast Augmentation: What Are Silicone Implants?
Silicone breast implantsSilicone gel-filled implants have an outer shell made of silicone. The gel has a natural feel just like a natural breast. The silicone gel has a shell that prevents the breast implant from collapsing.If you go for silicone implants, you will need to pay regular visits to your...
- Dr. Daniel Jaffurs MD, PHD200 South Manchester Avenue Orange California 92868
- Dr. Mark A.F. Knight M.D.902 N GRAND AVE SANTA ANA CA 92701
- Dr. Lavinia Chong MD FACS1401 Avocado Avenue Newport Beach California 92660
- John M. Shamoun360 San Miguel Drive Newport Beach California 92660
- Robert Martin Wald, Jr.100 East Valencia Mesa Drive Fullerton California 92835
- Ivan M. Turpin M.D.1310 W. Stewart Drive Orange California 92868