Dr. Wei-yi Chao is a Dentist practicing in Daly City, CA. Dr. Chao specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
- Detection of human papillomavirus in cholesteatomas.
- Langerhans cells in human middle ear cholesteatomas.
- Effects of granulation tissue conditioned medium on the in vitro differentiation of keratinocytes.
- An immunocytochemical study of cytokeratin expression in human middle ear cholesteatoma.
- Localization of filaggrin in human middle ear cholesteatoma.
- Expression of involucrin in human middle ear cholesteatoma.
- Localization of fibronectin in human middle ear cholesteatoma.
- [Primary atrophic rhinitis as a dominant inheritance in a family].
- Effects of irradiation on the rat middle ear mucosa. A scanning electron microscopic study.
- Hearing impairment in chronic otitis media with cholesteatoma.
- Ultrastructure of eustachian tube mucosa in chronic otitis media with cholesteatoma.
- Eustachian tube dysfunction in the pathogenesis of cholesteatoma: clinical considerations.
- Transnasal endoscopic approach for juvenile nasopharyngeal angiofibroma.
- High prevalence of human papillomavirus types 16 and 18 in middle-ear carcinomas.
- Middle-ear disease in children exposed prenatally to polychlorinated biphenyls and polychlorinated dibenzofurans.
Dr. Wei-yi Y Chao DDS's Practice location
Daly City, CA 94015Get Direction
Dr. Wei-yi Y Chao DDS's reviewsWrite Review
- Severe Stress and Depression May Cause Gum Disease
According to a review published in the Journal of Periodontology, studies show a strong link between stress and gum disease. About 57% of the studies conducted displayed an accurate association between gum disease and stress-related symptoms, including distress, anxiety, depression, and...
- What Are Dental Veneers?
Dental veneers give patients a beautiful smile. They are very thin, porcelain layers attached to the front of the teeth. Dental veneers are a good solution for the correction of any defects in the position, color, or shape of the teeth.Dental veneers can be made with direct or indirect composites....
- Do I need to get my Wisdom Teeth Pulled?
Wisdom tooth extraction is a surgical procedure used to remove one or more of the adult teeth present at the back of the mouth. It is usually done by an oral surgeon or a dentist. It is often done by opening the gum tissue over the tooth and then taking out the bone covering the tooth. The tissue...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- How to Prepare for Your Dental Appointment
According to the American Dental Association (ADA), people should visit their dentist or dental hygienist every six months to maintain optimal oral health. Dental problems should never be ignored since they can become serious and contribute to other medical conditions, such as heart disease,...
- Plaque Attack: Habits That Lead to Plaque Formation
It goes without saying that good habits are the key for healthy teeth without plaque. Richard Price, DMD, spokesman for the American Dental Association, says that having teeth without plaque is easy. One needs to be consistent with healthy habits to have the best results.Plaque is a film of bacteria...
- Dr. Elizabeth Moncada Other363 Main St. Redwood City CA 94063
- Rodney Y. Kim DDS11100 San Pablo Ave El Cerrito California 94530
- Olga Antipova DDS490 Post St San Francisco CA 94102
- Dr. L Todd Iverson DDS450 Sutter St #2005 San Francisco CA 94108
- Dr. Toni Ambus DDS773 Jenevein Ave San Bruno CA 94066
- Dr. Emily Georgia Gentry D.D.S.220 Montgomery St San Francisco CA 94104