Dr. Lucilene Tolentino is a pathologist practicing in Los Angeles, CA. Dr. Tolentino is a doctor who specializes in the study of bodily fluids and tissues. As a pathologist, Dr. Tolentino can help your primary care doctor make a diagnosis about your medical condition. Dr. Tolentino may perform a tissue biopsy to determine if a patient has cancer, practice genetic testing, and complete a number of laboratory examinations. Pathologists can also perform autopsies which can determine a persons cause of death and gain information about genetic progression of a disease.
- La Co Harbor Ucla Med Ctr, Anatomic And Clinical Pathology
Dr. Lucilene F. Tolentino M.D.'s Practice location
Los Angeles, CA 90059Get Direction
Dr. Lucilene F. Tolentino M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Is Shingles Contagious? How Do You Get Shingles?
Shingles is a contagious viral infection that is caused by the varicella zoster virus, the same virus that causes chickenpox. This virus affects a particular nerve section, causing painful rashes on the skin connected to that particular nerve. The rash normally appears in a form of a band on any...
- How Does Dengue Fever Spread?
Dengue Fever is Caused by a VirusDengue fever is a viral disease common to tropical and subtropical countries where the weather is hot and humid for long stretches of the year. There are four strains of the virus - all belonging to the same family - that infect humans with dengue fever. A fifth...
- Treatments for Bladder Cancer
The treatment options or medications for bladder cancer depend largely on the advancement of cancer. The treatment is different for the early stage non-invasive bladder cancer and the more advanced muscle-invasive bladder cancer.During treatment, all hospitals have multidisciplinary teams (MDTs),...
- What to Expect After a Biopsy
Biopsies may vary differently depending on the type and location of the tissues and how hard are they to obtain. The medical term used to describe such method is “invasiveness.” A less invasive procedure will, for example, take place in a doctor’s office the same day an abnormal tissue is...
- Reasons Why You Need a Biopsy
OverviewA biopsy is a procedure that involves the removal of a sample tissue in the body to examine it closely under a microscope. The tissue is mainly examined to diagnose a certain disease. Some may use a needle or surgical methods to remove any lumps or suspicious nodules in the body. Some...
- Ms. Norvelle A. Harris MD222 North Sunset Avenue West Covina California 91790
- Dr. Julio Alberto Ibarra M.D.9920 Talbert Ave Fountain Valley CA 92708
- Ellie Lekov3030 Old Ranch Pkwy Seal Beach CA 90740
- Dr. Angela Treml M.D.8700 Beverly Blvd Los Angeles CA 90048
- Dr. Adrian J Correa MD1500 San Pablo St Los Angeles CA 90033
- Dr. Jian-hua Qiao M.D.1401 S Grand Ave Los Angeles CA 90015