Dr. Kristi Havener is a Neonatal-Perinatal Physician practicing in Louisville, KY. Dr. Havener cares for the critically ill newborn and premature infants. Neonatal-Perinatal Physicians treat conditions such as breathing disorders, birth defects, infections, and any other life-threatening medical problems. They coordinate with their young patients families and other physicians to determine appropriate treatment.
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Kosair Childrens Hospital
Dr. Kristi Lea Havener M.D.'s Practice location
Louisville, KY 40202Get Direction
Dr. Kristi Lea Havener M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Study Suggests that Self-Reported Celiac Disease Could Be Due to Another Molecule
Although medical statics show that celiac disease and gluten allergies are present in only a small number of people (less than 1%), a large number of people are claiming to suffer from celiac disease and reporting benefits from a gluten-free diet, even without a proper diagnosis. Perhaps, what is...
- Chlamydia in Women
What Is Chlamydia?Chlamydia is considered to be the most common sexually transmitted disease in the U.S. The disease is more commonly found in women than in men. It is an infection mainly caused by the bacteria known as Chlamydia trachomatis. Chlamydia is similar to gonorrhea, having a similar...
- What is Fetal Alcohol Syndrome?
Fetal alcohol syndrome refers to the birth defects that result from exposure to alcohol during pregnancy. Excessive consumption of alcohol during pregnancy may result in the child developing physical deformities, mental conditions, behavioral issues, and learning disorders. The symptoms of fetal...
- What Are Fraternal Twins?
Fraternal twins definitionFraternal twins are commonly known as "non-identical twins" and can be simply defined as siblings who share the same womb but with different amniotic sacs and placentas. Biologically, they are said to be "dizygotic" meaning two different sperm cells fertilized two...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- What Is a Pediatric Stroke: Get the Facts
Contrary to what many people think, strokes can also occur in children, unborn babies, or infants. There are two age classifications for pediatric stroke, namely, perinatal and childhood. Childhood stroke affects infants up to 18 year-olds. Perinatal stroke refers to the last 18 weeks of gestation...
- Dr. Stephen Edward Hunter MD1 Childrens Plz Dayton OH 45404
- Dr. Seth J Schultz MD601 S Floyd St Louisville KY 40202
- Dr. Kimberly S. Shimer MD601 South Floyd Street, #804 Louisville KY 40202
- Dr. Olugbemisola A Obi MD601 S Floyd St Louisville KY 40202
- Dr. John Lee Roberts MD231 E Chestnut St Louisville KY 40202
- Dr. Tamina Ruth Singh M.D.601 S Floyd St Louisville KY 40202