Virginia Spaulding is a psychologist practicing in Newport, RI. Virginia specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Virginia evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Virginia because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Dr. Virginia Mary Spaulding PHD's Practice location
Newport, RI 02840Get Direction
Dr. Virginia Mary Spaulding PHD's reviewsWrite Review
- What Are the Treatment Options for ADHD?
Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) may affect different aspects of life, including personality, work, and relationships. Getting the right treatment is crucial in managing ADHD. Many studies have been conducted to investigate the efficacy of different treatment options for ADHD. Two...
- How Rumination Is Linked to Anxiety and Depression
What is rumination?According to various research studies, one of the important factors or causes of depression and anxiety is rumination.When people ruminate, they continually contemplate about certain problems or thoughts without end. Most of the time, individuals who are depressed have episodes of...
- Adults with Autism May Be More Financially Responsible, Study Suggests
Everybody wants to handle money well and make positive economic choices for their future; however, it often doesn't work out so well. Some believe that being economically responsible is a character trait, but researchers have found that there may be an entirely different correlation for specific...
- New Study: People with Autism Might Be Less Susceptible to Surprise
A team of researchers from the United Kingdom has found something new about adults with autism. They recently published their findings in the well-respected journal, Nature Neuroscience. This team helped discover some explanations for autistic behaviors. What they found might help us understand why...
- What Causes Binge Eating Disorder?
It is very normal for anyone to overeat once in a while. However, when you start overeating on a daily basis and it starts getting out of control, it is probably time to visit a doctor and get checked for binge eating disorder. It is basically a medical complication that makes you want to eat all...
- The 8 Traits of a Sociopath
Have you ever known someone who tends to be jittery, gets easily agitated on the slightest matters, seems nervous with certain situations, or may have a violent response towards others in certain cases? You may find yourself concerned that this individual could pose a potential threat to the people...
- Coral E. Brown4372 Post Road East Greenwich RI 02818
- Dr. William Alan Hancur PH.D.5873 Post Rd East Greenwich RI 02818
- Dr. Jill M Pfitzenmayer PH.D.1090 New London Ave Cranston RI 02920
- Dr. Geoffrey M Schnirman PH.D.227 Centerville Rd Warwick RI 02886
- Ms. Sally L Mayo PHD321 Hope Street Providence RI 02906
- Dr. Caryn Wachs Manning PSY.D.151 Rock St Fall River MA 02720