Dr. Elizabeth A Rosvold M.D.
Hematologist-Oncologist | Hematology & Oncology2079 Klockner Rd Trenton NJ, 08690
Dr. Elizabeth Rosvold is a hematologist oncologist practicing in Trenton, NJ. Dr. Rosvold specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and prevention of blood diseases such as anemia, hemophilia, sickle-cell disease, leukemia and lymphoma. Hematologist Oncologists are also trained in the study of cancer and its attack on other organs.
Education and Training
Pa State Univ Coll Of Med- Hershey Pa 1985
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
Expert PublicationsData provided by the National Library of Medicine
- p53 alterations in human squamous cell carcinomas and carcinoma cell lines.
- Susceptibility to hepatocellular carcinoma is associated with genetic variation in the enzymatic detoxification of aflatoxin B1.
- Genetics of CYP1A1: coamplification of specific alleles by polymerase chain reaction and association with breast cancer.
Dr. Elizabeth A Rosvold M.D.'s Practice location
Trenton, NJ 08690Get Direction
Dr. Elizabeth A Rosvold M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Rosvold
- What Specialists Treat Multiple Myeloma?
If you suffer from multiple myeloma, which a rare form of blood cancer, one of the most crucial decisions you will have to make is choosing a doctor who specializes in multiple myeloma. A hematologist-oncologist is the specialist you need who will manage your cancer throughout the cycle of...
- Promising Results for Hodgkin Patients Using This Therapy
Researcher Dr. Bradford S. Hoppe and his colleagues at the University of Florida College of Medicine have recently found that the addition of proton therapy to first-line chemotherapy regimens may improve outcomes for patients with Hodgkin lymphoma.Lymphoma is classically treated with both...
- The Link Between Melatonin and Lymphoma
There’s always room for improvement when it comes to the experience and outcomes of cancer treatment. Fortunately, scientists are constantly researching new, better ways to do so. Although standard treatment remains mostly the same for now, the medical community is making great strides in...
- Daughter's Donation Gives Mom with Lymphoma a Fighting Chance
Chyanne Ojageer, a 14-year-old teenager from Kissimmee, Florida, became one of the youngest bone marrow donors in the state when she donated her own bone marrow to help save her mother’s life.Neisha Ojageer, never in her wildest dreams thought that her daughter would be the person to save her...
- Nurse Donates Breast Milk for Lymphoma Patient's Baby
Ashley Chestnut, a mother of two children from La Vista, Nebraska, was breastfeeding her 5-month-year-old son Easton when she began to experience a sharp and sudden pain in her shoulder and chest. “All of a sudden a sharp pain in my shoulder and chest, it was like hitting a freight train. It was...
- How Dogs Are Helping with Lymphoma Research
According to the Cornell Chronicle (CC), Cornell and Tufts University have received a huge grant for the study of human lymphoma, using a humane approach to test on dogs.The dogs in the study will already have lymphoma and it’s hoped they’ll be cured in the process of this research study.There...
- Dr. Maqsood Amjad M.D.2575 Klockner Road Hamilton NJ 08690
- Dr. Abdul W Mughal M.D.40 Fuld St Trenton NJ 08638
- Dr. Dale Bryansmith M.D.3998 Red Lion Rd Philadelphia PA 19114
- Dr. Bruno S Fang MDBLDG J2 EAST BRUNSWICK NJ 08816
- Dr. Moshe Chaim Chasky M.D.3998 RED LION RD PHILADELPHIA PA 19114
- Dr. Michael J Nissenblatt MDJ2 BRIER HILL CT EAST BRUNSWICK NJ 08816