Dr. Habib Komari is a cardiologist practicing in Indianapolis, IN. Dr. Komari specializes in diagnosing, monitoring, and treating diseases or conditions of the heart and blood vessels and the cardiovascular system. These conditions include heart attacks, heart murmurs, coronary heart disease, and hypertension. Dr. Komari also practices preventative medicine, helping patients maintain a heart-healthy life.
Education and Training
Aleppo University Faculty of Med Syria,Syria 1978
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Vet Affairs Med Ctr, Cardiovascular Diseases; Englewood Hosp, Internal Medicine
Habib John Komari M.D.'s Practice location
Indianapolis, IN 46227Get Direction
GREENWOOD, IN 46143Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Habib John Komari M.D. | Cardiologist | Cardiovascular Disease
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Habib John Komari M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Komari
- Complications of Myocardial Infarction
Complications can be divided according to different factors:...
- What are Atrial Fibrillation Blood Clots?
What are Atrial Fibrillation Blood Clots?Perhaps the terms Atrial Fibrillation Blood Clots are familiar with your ears or may be not, as the opposite applies to many and may be you are one of them. If you are in the latter group of people, then worry only if you have not read this article to the end...
- The Diabetic's Connection to Heart Disease
Many already know that diabetes has a deep connection with heart disease, but a lot aren't sure about why or how. However, according to several studies, high blood glucose levels are a key contributor to this connection. High levels of blood glucose, or sugar, will often result in damage to the...
- Stress Can Directly Affect a Woman's Heart
Results of a study presented in the Experimental Biology 2012 meeting in San Diego showed that coping with mental stress is harder on a woman's heart, when compared to that of men. Researcher Chester Ray, PhD, professor of medicine, and cellular and molecular physiology at Penn State's College of...
- Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome: Symptoms, Causes, Diagnosis, and Treatment
What is Ehlers-Danlos syndrome (EDS)?Ehlers-Danlos syndrome (EDS) is a group of genetic disorders that affect the body’s connective tissues, which are proteins that support the blood vessels, skin, bones, and other organs in the body. Connective tissues also provide elasticity and strength to the...
- Calcium Supplements Can Increase Your Risk for Heart Attacks
According to new research, calcium supplements are usually taken by elderly people and post-menopausal women to prevent their bones from thinning. Now, it may increase the risk of a heart attack. Researchers suggest that these drugs should be taken with caution.Some of the earlier studies reported...
- Frank J Conte MD2525 W University Ave Muncie IN 47303
- Ramarao Yeleti MD1402 E County Line Rd Indianapolis IN 46227
- Karamchand Paul MD1402 E County Line Rd Indianapolis IN 46227
- Scott W Jones M.D.1402 E County Line Rd Indianapolis IN 46227
- Deovrat Singh MD1402 E County Line Rd Indianapolis IN 46227
- Subrie Ahmed Abedallhadi M.D.1350 E County Line Rd Indianapolis IN 46227