Dr. Michael Vincent is an ophthalmologist practicing in Wilmington, DE. Dr. Vincent specializes in eye and vision care. As an ophthalmologist, Dr. Vincent can practice medicine as well as surgery. Opthalmologists can perform surgeries because they have their medical degrees along with at least eight years of additional training. Dr. Vincent can diagnose and treat diseases, perform eye operations and prescribe eye glasses and contacts. Ophthalmologists can also specialize even further in a specific area of eye care.
Education and Training
Jefferson Med Coll-Thos Jefferson Univ, Philadelphia Pa 1979
Sidney Kimmel Medical College at Thomas Jefferson University 1979
OphthalmologyAmerican Board of OphthalmologyABO
- Macular Degeneration
- Type 2 Diabetes
- Ny Eye Ear Infirmary, Ophthalmology; Christiana Care Hlth Servs Inc, Flexible Or Transitional Year
- Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai (New York Eye and Ear Infirmary at Mount Sinai) Program
Dr. Michael Vincent MD.'s Practice location
Dr. Michael Vincent MD.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What are the Risks to Lasik Eye Surgery?
Lasik eye surgery is a surgical procedure which corrects deteriorating vision by reshaping the surface of the eye, more precisely the corneal layer in such a manner that light enters the eye at the angle appropriate for correct vision. Nearsightedness (myopia), farsightedness (hyperopia) and...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Everything You Need to Know About Conjunctivitis
What is Conjunctivitis?Conjunctivitis is an inflammation of the conjunctiva (a transparent membrane that covers the white part of the eyeball and lines the eyelids). Conjunctivitis is also known as pink eye, due to the characteristic pink or reddish color of the whites of the eyes.What Causes...
- Eyelid Twitching and Stress
What is eyelid twitching?Eyelid twitching or myokymia is an involuntary eyelid spasm. The upper lid is usually affected, but spasms can also occur in the lower lid or both lids. Eyelid twitching is often mild for most people. However, others may experience stronger spasms, which may force their lids...
- How to Prepare for Cataract Surgery
The normal process of aging is the leading cause of cataracts. The eye’s lens slowly loses its clarity and gets cloudy as we age. As a result, the quality of vision decreases. Cataract surgery is recommended when your life’s quality starts to suffer.It is important to know how to prepare...
- Everything You Need to Know About Glaucoma
What is Glaucoma?Glaucoma is a medical condition that affects the eyes. It is characterized by high pressure in the eyes, leading to damages on the optic nerve, which can eventually impair your vision.Glaucoma is one of the leading causes of blindness worldwide. It can affect both men and women at...
- Dr. Stephen Sinclair M.D.200 East State Street Media Pennsylvania 19063
- Dr. Ari Abel MD4923 Ogletown Stanton Rd Newark DE 19713
- Dr. Cristan M Arena M.D.915 Old Fern Hill Rd West Chester PA 19380
- Dr. Richard L. Jahnle M.D.1098 West Baltimore Pike Media PA 19063
- Damon Barrett Chandler MD319 W State Street Media PA 19063
- Dr. Brian C Bigler M.D.845 W Chester Pike West Chester PA 19382