Dr. Jerome Wiater is an orthopaedic surgeon practicing in Franklin, MI. Dr. Wiater specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation of injuries, diseases and disorders of the bodys musculoskeletal system. As an orthopaedic surgeon, Dr. Wiater tends to bones, ligaments, muscles, joints, nerves and tendons. Orthopaedic surgeons can specialize in certain areas like the hand, spine, hip, foot and ankle, shoulder and elbow or the knee.
Orthopaedic SurgeryAmerican Board of Orthopaedic SurgeryABOS- Orthopaedic Sports Medicine
- Beaumont Hospital Royal Oak 1968
Dr. Jerome P Wiater MD's Practice location
Franklin, MI 48025Get Direction
Dr. Jerome P Wiater MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Wiater
- Reasons Why You Need a Laminectomy
What is laminectomy?If you have back pain that is severe enough to interfere with your day-to-day activities and other medications fail to work, you might eventually need surgery to get it fixed. Laminectomy is the surgical procedure that will be performed on your back in this case. It involves the...
- Can I Walk After a Knee Replacement Surgery?
Yes, you can walk after a knee replacement surgery. The main goal of the surgery is for you to walk using an artificial knee and get back to your normal life. In fact, it is highly recommended that you immediately use your artificial knee.You need to know that walking again will require your...
- Everything You Need to Know About Knee Replacement Surgery
What is knee replacement surgery?Knee replacement surgery is a procedure that is used to repair damaged knees. Replacement for your knee parts can help relieve pain and also make the knee joint active. For total knee replacement surgery, the doctor will remove the damaged cartilage and bone, and...
- What Is Pituitary Dwarfism?
IntroductionPituitary dwarfism, also called growth hormone deficiency, is a medical condition wherein the pituitary gland does not produce sufficient amounts of growth hormone. This deficiency often results in children’s slow growth or short stature.An adult with pituitary dwarfism has an average...
- Everything You Need to Know About Spinal Stenosis Surgery
It is perfectly normal to feel nervous before a major surgical operation. In fact, it would be unusual to find a patient awaiting surgery who is not worried at all. The best way to alleviate some of the concerns is to let them know exactly what to expect beforehand by addressing some of the burning...
- Recovering from Knee Replacement Surgery
Proper rehabilitation and a well-carried out recovery give you the chance to get back on your feet and continue an active lifestyle after knee replacement surgery. Setting and working toward goals will hasten healing and improve your chances for long-term success. It is important to commit to a plan...
- Jeffrey Hilliard DeClaire1349 S. Rochester Road Rochester Hills Michigan 48307
- Dr. John R. Olenyn M.D.3100 Cross Creek Parkway Auburn Hills Michigan 48326
- Dr. Hassan A. Hammoud M.D.4945 Schaefer Road Dearborn Michigan 48126
- Dr. Frederick P. Maibauer MD1101 West University Drive Rochester Michigan 48307
- Dr. David M. Montgomery M.D.30575 Woodward Avenue Royal Oak Michigan 48073
- Dr. Ross Sherban D.O.55 Spondrift Drive Williamsville New York 14221