Michael Joseph Rinaldi MD
Cardiologist | Interventional Cardiology1001 Blythe Blvd Suite 300 Charlotte NC, 28203
Dr. Rinaldi is a physician at Sanger Heart & Vascular Institute. He is the Medical Director of Clinical Research.
Education and Training
Jawaharlal Institute of Post Graduate Medicine Research, Pondicherry University 1994
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Interventional Cardiology- 2001
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Cardiovascular Disease- 2010
- Angina, Angioplasty, Atherosclerosis And More
- Heart Disease
- Venous Insufficiency
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Coronary Artery Disease (cad)
- Peripheral Artery Disease (pad)
- Vascular Disease
- Beth Israel Deaconness Medical Center, Internal Medicine 1994
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center Program
- Beth Isreal Deaconess Medical Center at Harvard, Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology 2000
- St. Elizabeth's Medical Center, Vascular Medicine and Peripheral Vascular Intervention 2002
Michael Joseph Rinaldi MD's Practice location
Michael Joseph Rinaldi MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Rinaldi
- What Causes Sudden Cardiac Arrest?
Sudden cardiac arrest is one of the most common causes of death due to cardiac diseases. Sudden cardiac arrest refers to the sudden loss of heart function, resulting in death. It is different from a heart attack in that the latter is caused by a blockage in one of the vessels that supplies the walls...
- How Can a Cardioverter-Defibrillator Treat Congestive Heart Failure?
Congestive heart failure is a common condition affecting the muscles of the heart and peripheries of the body. It leads to inefficient pumping action from the heart, which in turn results in a lesser amount of blood reaching the various parts of the body. Being highly prevalent in people aged over...
- How Atrial Fibrillation Is Diagnosed
Atrial fibrillation (AFib) is a condition that disrupts the heart's functions, specifically the heart rate or rhythm. Symptoms can be intermittent, persistent, or permanent in nature, and in some instances they disappear on their own, while other forms require medication to restore normal heart...
- What Is Atherosclerosis: Types, Symptoms, and Home Remedies
What is atherosclerosis?Atherosclerosis is also known as arteriosclerotic vascular disease or ASVD. It is a particular type of arteriosclerosis in which an artery wall gets thickened as an effect of attack and accumulation of white blood cells and rupture of the intimal smooth muscle cell producing...
- Are Statins Safe?
Statins are a class of drugs that help to reduce the levels of cholesterol in blood by inhibiting the enzyme involved in the production of cholesterol in liver. It is one of the most commonly prescribed drug to lower cholesterol levels and to avoid complications like stroke and heart attacks....
- Ten Potential “Heartbreakers”
Although heredity and age can contribute to the demise of a healthy heart, there are still some precautions you can take to prevent heart disease. Some precautions include:1. SmokingSmoking has a profound effect on an individual's blood pressure, and it can also cause blood clots. A smoker may also...
- Betty S. Kim M.D.2222 N Nevada Ave Colorado Springs CO 80907
- Richard F. Miller MD15110 John J. Delaney Drive Charlotte NC 28277
- Anthony R Arn MD2555 Court Dr Gastonia NC 28054
- Cheryl Anne Russo MD10344 Park Rd Charlotte NC 28210
- Christopher George Stephenson M.D.1640 E Roosevelt Blvd Monroe NC 28112
- Justin Fletcher Haynie MD197 Piedmont Blvd Rock Hill SC 29732