Dr. Brian Jensen is a Chiropractor practicing in Roanoke, VA. Dr. Jensen specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Jensen seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
- Nanoinjection: pronuclear DNA delivery using a charged lance.
- Transgene delivery via intracellular electroporetic nanoinjection.
- A self-reconfiguring metamorphic nanoinjector for injection into mouse zygotes.
- The effect of injection speed and serial injection on propidium iodide entry into cultured HeLa and primary neonatal fibroblast cells using lance array nanoinjection.
- A review of genetic engineering biotechnologies for enhanced chronic wound healing.
- CRISPR-Cas9 directed knock-out of a constitutively expressed gene using lance array nanoinjection.
Dr. Brian David Jensen D.C.'s Practice location
Roanoke, VA 24018Get Direction
ROANOKE, VA 24018Get Direction
Dr. Brian David Jensen D.C.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Can Chiropractic Care Benefit Children with Autism?
Children with autism have it tough. There are many theories on what causes autism, and perhaps, even more theories on how to help those on the spectrum. You want what’s best for your child, and there are many people who want to help you.One alternative medicine you might consider is chiropractic...
- Everything You Need to Know About Disc Herniation
The spine is comprised of bony vertebrae separated by intervertebral discs. The lumbar spine consists of five vertebrae numbered L1 to L5. These vertebrae are attached to the tail bone (sacrum) at the lower end of the spine. The spinal cord runs within the vertebrae. The intervertebral discs act...
- What is Sciatic Pain?
Sciatica is the pain along the sciatic nerve felt from the lower back through the buttocks to the back of the leg. The sciatic nerve is a large nerve in the body that originates from the spinal cord in the lumbar region, and extends to the lower part of the leg. Generally, the pain is felt only on...
- Treatments for Back Pain
The aim of treatments for back pain is to relief pain and restore mobility. Adjusting your activities is the essential treatment for easing acute back pain caused by minor injury or strain. Back pain treatments are determined by the duration you have experienced the pain, the severity and your...
- Tips on Living with Lower Back Pain
There are a variety of causes as to why you are experiencing lower back pain. Back pain may result from underlying health conditions such as connective tissue diseases, which include different types of arthritis, fibromyalgia syndrome, or sciatica (nerve root pain). Lower back pain can also be...
- What Is Back Pain: Get The Facts
Every now and then, you hear people complaining about constant back pain. According to statistics, about 80% of Americans will suffer from back pain at one point of their life.Back pain can be caused by many things, but it is most commonly triggered by incorrect sitting or standing positions, not...
- Dr. Jennifer E Walker DC3615 Franklin Rd Sw Roanoke VA 24014
- Dr. Susan P Kilmer D.C.3618 Brambleton Ave Roanoke VA 24018
- Dr. Willem Albert johan Roelofsen D.C.1231 Maple Ave Sw Roanoke VA 24016
- Dr. Jefferson Kirkland Teass DC300 Virginia Ave Vinton VA 24179
- Dr. Karen Maxwell D.C.1298 Roanoke Rd Daleville VA 24083
- Dr. Aaron Lloyd Trochim D.C.60 Meadow View Ave Rocky Mount VA 24151