Zachary White is a physical therapist practicing in Darien, CT. Zachary White specializes in physical treatment to help a patient reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Zachary White can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Zachary White will create a treatment plan based on the patients specific injury or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
Mr. Zachary Adam White MPT's Practice location
Darien, CT 06820Get Direction
Mr. Zachary Adam White MPT's reviewsWrite Review
- Do Shin Splints Require Physical Therapy?
Shin splints are also known as medial tibial stress syndrome (MTSS). The pain along the inner aspect of your shin bone is referred to as a shin splint. This condition is common in athletes and those who participate in high-intensity workouts, and in sports like basketball, tennis, soccer, and...
- Fibromyalgia: Dietary Guidelines to Reduce Your Symptoms
Although there is no prescribed diet for the treatment of fibromyalgia symptoms, many individuals find that changes in their food intake — quality and quantity — impact the severity of their symptoms. An awareness of what you are eating is a key to understand how food impacts your...
- What Are the Risks of Laminectomy?
Your doctor will first attempt to give you other alternative treatments before recommending surgery. If your back pain still persists after treatment, your doctor may suggest for surgery as one of the solutions. Laminectomy is the most probable surgical procedure that you will have to undergo.Facts...
- Fibromyalgia: Change Your Lifestyle
Lifestyle ChangesLong-term body pain and localized tenderness, as well as the many other symptoms of fibromyalgia can drastically change the lifestyle of an individual. It can affect a person’s mobility resulting in the need for a cane, walker or wheelchair. Individuals may also find that they...
- Are There Risks to Physical Therapy?
Physical therapy tries to address the illness or injury that prevents a person from living their daily lives, and performing activities. To arrive at a diagnosis, a physical examination and past history are used to come up with a management plan. Physical therapy management often involves...
- Sore Muscles and Joint Pain
Causes of sore muscles...
- Dr. Gerald E. Loehr PT, DPT480 Bedford Rd Chappaqua New York 10514
- Celia M Varga PT146 Birch Hill Rd Locust Valley NY 11560
- Mr. Erik Hofmann PT1385 Boston Post Road Larchmont NY 10538
- Mr. Abe Thomas PT1385 Boston Post Road Larchmont NY 10538
- Dr. Dallin G Inouye DPT1385 Boston Post Road Larchmont NY 10538
- Mrs. Laraine Caplan P.T.500 W Putnam Ave Greenwich CT 06830