Dr. Kerry Lebenger practices Allergy and Immunology care in Berkeley Heights, NJ. Dr. Lebenger specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of asthma and other allergic diseases. Allergist-Immunologists are trained and certified to treat each patients sensitivity and response to allergens of varying severity. Dr. Lebenger provides several means of testing and treatment to increase immunity to potentially harmful substances.
Education and Training
New York Medical College 1980
- Nasal Polyps
- Hay Fever (allergic Rhinitis)
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (copd)
- Allergic Reaction
Dr. Kerry S Lebenger MD's Practice location
Dr. Kerry S Lebenger MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Allergies: Symptoms, Causes and Risk Factors
What are Allergies?An allergy is basically a disorder of the immune system response that leads to certain symptoms, such as coughing, sneezing, watery eyes, and a runny nose. When the immune system reacts to a foreign substance, such as dust mites, pollen, pet dander, bee venom, or any kind of food,...
- Recovery from Immunotherapy
Whenever a patient undergoes any medical procedure, one has to get time to recover from it and get back to life with a better outlook and a healthier body. Immunotherapy is designed to help an individual combat certain diseases, and in order to do that, there is a need for an introduction of...
- Prednisone Side Effects
PrednisonePrednisone is a corticosteroid, which prevents the release of substances in the body that lead to inflammation. It can also suppress the immune system. Prednisone can be used as an immunosuppressant or an anti-inflammatory drug. A number of conditions can be treated with prednisone. They...
- What Are the Causes and Symptoms of Fall Allergies?
Seasonal allergies are very common in the United States, especially during the fall. Just like spring and summer allergic reactions, fall allergies may also cause a number of symptoms that may make you wary of going out to have some fresh air.Some of the common causes of fall allergies include:...
- How Your Immune System Works
What is the immune system and how does it work?The immune system is regarded as the natural defense system in your body. The immune system, together with a network of cells and tissues, as well as body organs, protects your body against harmful foreign invaders or substances. Examples of foreign...
- All About Wasp Stings
IntroductionA wasp is an insect that belongs to the order of Hymenoptera and suborder Apocrita. Wasps can be identified from bees and ants through their physical and behavioral characteristics. They have a slimmer and smooth body with few hairs. Wasps are also parasitic and predatory in nature....
- Dr. Meera Khedkar M.D.19 Holly Street Cranford New Jersey 7016
- Dr. Eric Scott Applebaum M.D.3799 Route 46 East Parsippany NJ 07054
- Dr. Neeta Sharma Ogden M.D.30 Hoy Ave Fords NJ 08863
- Dr. John J Oppenheimer MD8 Saddle Rd Cedar Knolls NJ 07927
- Dr. Catherine Ann Monteleone MD125 Paterson St New Brunswick NJ 08901
- Dr. Sudhir M Parikh M D P A18 No Third Ave Highland Park NJ 08904