Dr. Todd Vanderheiden is an orthopaedic surgeon practicing in Denver, CO. Dr. Vanderheiden specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation of injuries, diseases and disorders of the bodys musculoskeletal system. As an orthopaedic surgeon, Dr. Vanderheiden tends to bones, ligaments, muscles, joints, nerves and tendons. Orthopaedic surgeons can specialize in certain areas like the hand, spine, hip, foot and ankle, shoulder and elbow or the knee.
Education and Training
University Of Colorado School Of Medicine 2004
Orthopaedic SurgeryAmerican Board of Orthopaedic SurgeryABOS
Dr. Todd Frederick Vanderheiden MD's Practice location
Denver, CO 80204Get Direction
Dr. Todd Frederick Vanderheiden MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Muscle Relaxants for Fibromyalgia
What is fibromyalgia?Fibromyalgia is known as a muscle-related pain syndrome or myofascial pain syndrome. It can be due to a general type of pain such as muscle pain or back pain, and certain tender areas in the body. Individuals suffering from fibromyalgia would have various tender spots in the...
- Levator Scapulae Muscle: Function, Trigger Points, and Anatomy
Levator Scapulae MuscleThe levator scapulae is a long muscle, which is located at the back and side of the neck. It is known to end at the top of the shoulder. Its Latin name indicates its function of lifting the scapula. Regardless of muscular development, this long muscle is difficult to see. It...
- Everything You Need to Know About a Laminectomy
What Is a Laminectomy?The lamina is the back part of your vertebra covering the spinal canal. Your doctor could decide to eliminate your lamina or the bone spurs around it when either causes compression of your spinal cord or the roots of your nerves. Pressure on the roots of your nerves can cause:...
- What Is Total Knee Arthroplasty?
Total knee arthroplasty (TKA), also known as total knee replacement, is a surgical procedure in which parts of the knee joint are replaced with artificial parts or prostheses.A normal knee usually functions as the hinge joint located between the lower leg bones (tibia) and the upper leg bone...
- Recovery from Carpal Tunnel Surgery
Carpal tunnel surgery is usually done to cut the transverse carpal ligament. This ligament is one of the most important parts of the hand. It holds the bones and muscles of your hand together, which means that once it is severed, then your hand loses a very important part, and regaining its previous...
- How is Bursitis Diagnosed?
What are the signs and symptoms of bursitis?Bursitis symptoms are there because of the amount of inflammation in the bursa, as well as the exact area of the bursa involved. The swelling causes pain and tenderness in the bursa. When the bursa is so swollen, then it can cause stiffness along with...
- Craig Loucks9777 South Yosemite Street Lone Tree Colorado 80124
- Dr. In Sok Yi MD9777 South Yosemite Street Lone Tree Colorado 80124
- Dr. Matthew A. Hopson D.P.M.5424 Discovery Park Blvd. Williamsburg Virginia 23188
- Dr. Bennie Gerhard Lindeque MD12631 East 17th Avenue Aurora Colorado 80045
- Dr. Robert Shay Bess MD1721 E 19th Ave Denver CO 80218
- Dr. Ronald R Hugate M.D.1601 E 19th Ave Denver CO 80218