Dr. Julie Grinstead is an obstetrician-gynecologist practicing in Mobile, AL. Dr. Grinstead specializes in women's health, particularly the female reproductive system, pregnancy and childbirth. As an obstetrician-gynecologist, or OB-GYN, Dr. Grinstead can treat a number of health issues related to the vagina, uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes and breasts. Dr Grinstead can also treat women during pregnancy, labor, childbirth and the postpartum period. In this specialty, doctors focus on reproductive care from puberty through adulthood.
Education and Training
Univ of South Fl Coll of Med, Tampa Fl 1999
University of Central Florida College of Medicine 1999
- McGaw Med Ctr Of Northwestern, Obstetrics And Gynecology
- McGaw Med Center Of Northwestern
- McGaw Medical Center - Northwestern University 2003
- McGaw Medical Center of Northwestern University Program
Dr. Julie G Grinstead M.D.'s Practice location
Mobile, AL 36608Get Direction
MOBILE, AL 36608Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Julie G Grinstead M.D. | OB-GYN (Obstetrician-Gynecologist)
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Julie G Grinstead M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Grinstead
- Wings of TEAL, Raising Awareness for Ovarian Cancer
Wings of TEAL is an Ovarian Cancer Support Group based in Polk County, Florida. TEAL stands for Treat Early and Live. It is also the color for ovarian cancer, worn on bracelets, shirts, and other attire by women who are battling the disease, as well as by family members who stand beside them. ...
- What Are the Signs and Symptoms of Breast Cancer?
Breast cancer is the most common type of cancer seen in women, and may lead to surgery, impaired body image and sexuality, and sometimes death. Breast self-examination is ideal for women to understand what is normal, and to spot any changes that may need physician’s attention. Any unusual changes...
- What Are the Symptoms of Urinary Tract Infections?
Urinary tract infection, or UTI, is the infection of any part of the urinary tract, including kidneys, urinary bladder, urethra, and ureters (tubes connecting the kidneys to the bladder). The most common among them is the infection of bladder, which when treated immediately, can prevent infection of...
- How Can Multiple Myeloma Affect My Bones?
What is Multiple Myeloma?Multiple myeloma is a blood cancer that is also known as hematologic cancer. It is characterized by the uncontrollable multiplication of a certain population of plasma cells (also known as malignant plasma cells, or myeloma cells). Plenty of similar antibodies, known as...
- What are the Signs and Symptoms of Fibroids?
Fibroids don’t have clear signs and symptoms. However, there are certain symptoms a woman with fibroids will show. Before you understand the signs and symptoms of fibroids, you should know some key facts:...
- What Causes Vaginitis?
When the vagina’s lining gets inflamed, vaginitis may occur. This is because the vagina contains its own chemical balance, and it can easily be disturbed. Women and girls can get this condition regardless of their age. Causes of VaginitisVaginitis may develop as a result of many...
- Dr. Kirby J Plessala M.D.6701 Airport Blvd Mobile AL 36608
- Mrs. Melinda A Frame MD6701 Airport Blvd Mobile AL 36608
- Dr. Lauren Elizabeth Lambrecht M.D.3715 Dauphin St Mobile AL 36608
- Dr. Sherri Kearise Taylor M.D.4860 Y St Sacramento CA 95817
- Dr. Susan Baker MD436 North Bedford Dr Beverly Hills CA 90210
- Lauren Self Other3715 Dauphin St Mobile AL 36608