Dr. Marjorie Graham is a speech language pathologist practicing in SKANEATELES, NY. Dr. Graham specializes in speech, language and swallowing disorders in patients. As a speech language pathologist, Dr. Graham evaluates, diagnoses and treats patients with communication and swallowing troubles. These conditions may be due to developmental delay, brain injury, hearing loss, autism, stroke or other diseases and injuries. Dr. Graham helps patients make sounds and improve their voices through various methods. Speech language pathologists also work with patients to strengthen muscles used to speak and swallow, and work with individuals and families to help cope with their conditions.
Ms. Marjorie Komp Graham M.S.'s Practice location
SKANEATELES, NY 13152Get Direction
Ms. Marjorie Komp Graham M.S.'s reviewsWrite Review
- The History of Muscular Dystrophy
What is muscular dystrophy?Muscular dystrophy is an inherited disorder, which is often characterized by a progressive type of muscular degeneration and weakness. There are several types of muscular dystrophy, wherein each type eventually leads to an increased disability, strength loss, and potential...
- What is Asperger's Syndrome?
Asperger's syndrome is a form of Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD). The difference between Asperger's syndrome and autism is that people with Asperger's syndrome will not have delayed language development at a young age. An individual with Asperger's may be equally as smart as an individual who does...
- Treatment of Dysphagia (Swallowing Problems)
What is dysphagia?Dysphagia is a disorder in which a person is unable to swallow food or is having difficulty in moving food down to the stomach. The throat or esophageal muscles are unable to work properly, and that leads to this disease. It is usually seen in children, old aged persons, and people...
- Treatment of Multiple Sclerosis
The following are some of the treatments of MS that focus on slowing the progression of the disease, speeding recovery from attacks, and managing symptoms.Treatments for MS Attacks...
- Learn the Signs of Autism
As a parent, it is very critical that you check the heath status of your child regularly. Autism in children can be detected as early as 18 months old. However, the condition can still be treated if discovered later in life. Children with autism spectrum disorder (ASD) have unique characteristics...
- What Is Dysarthria: Symptoms, Causes, Treatment, and More
What is dysarthria?Dysarthria is a speech disorder that is caused by weak, paralyzed, or damaged oral muscles. Those who have dysarthria usually have trouble speaking along with poor articulation, poor phonation, and poor respiration. Others may also have a hard time understanding people who have...
- Mrs. Christina C Pagel-noon MS-CFY, SLP8842 STATE ROUTE 90 N KING FERRY NY 13081
- Mrs. Nicole Michele Valentine MS,CCC-SLP195 BLACKBERRY RD LIVERPOOL NY 13090
- Ms. Kristin Devita CCC-SLP8842 STATE ROUTE 90 N KING FERRY NY 13081
- Catherine Javier MS CCC-SLP1951 CALEB AVE SYRACUSE NY 13206
- Erin Greenwood CCC-SLP29 E ONEIDA ST BALDWINSVILLE NY 13027
- Anna Latimer Hutchings TSLD303 ROBY AVE EAST SYRACUSE NY 13057