Dr. James Sprowell is a family practitioner practicing in Fort Collins, CO. Dr. Sprowell specializes in comprehensive health care for people of all ages. In addition to diagnosing and treating illnesses, family practitioners also put focus on preventative care with routine checkups, tests and personalized coaching on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Dr. Sprowell possesses immense general knowledge on maintaining health and today, family practitioners provide more care for the underserved and rural populations than any other medical specialty.
Education and Training
Univ Of Ia Coll Of Med- Iowa City Ia 1985
Roy J Lucille A Carver College of Medicine At University of Iowa,Iowa City, Ia, United States 1985
Family MedicineAmerican Board of Family MedicineABFM
- Systemic and cerebral effects of prostacyclin-induced arterial hypotension in the dog.
- Intravertebral artery adenosine fails to alter cerebral blood flow in the dog.
- Effect of dimethyl sulfoxide on the cerebral and systemic circulations of the dog.
- Cerebral and systemic circulatory effects of arterial hypotension induced by adenosine.
- Pharmacologically induced profound arterial hypotension in the anesthetized dog.
- The effect of intravenous dipyridamole on the cerebral and systemic circulations of the dog.
- Duluth Grd Med Edu Council, Family Medicine
Dr. James A Sprowell M.D.'s Practice location
Fort Collins, CO 80525Get Direction
FORT COLLINS, CO 80524Get Direction
Dr. James A Sprowell M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What is an Exercise-Induced Migraine?
What is an Exercise-Induced Migraine?Exercises have been recommended by many doctors and lifestyle therapists as a healthy way of living. Unfortunately these exercises can have side effects such as migraines.Compromising on fitness is not often a preferred option but oft one chosen due to health...
- Tdap Vaccine for Whooping Cough
The Tdap vaccine protects the body from three diseases: tetanus, diphtheria, and whooping cough....
- Sore Tongue
The tongue is made up of different muscles that help us speak, swallow, chew, or taste food. So when we have a sore tongue, it can be quite hard to ignore.Although a sore tongue is not always a cause for concern, emergency medical attention may be required in some cases, such as rapid tongue...
- 512 Pill Used for the Treatment of Chronic Pain
IntroductionThe 512 pill is a white-colored round pill with an imprint of "512". It is known to contain the active ingredients acetaminophen with the strength of 325 mg and oxycodone with the strength of 5 mg. This medicine is supplied by the company known as Mallinckrodt Pharmaceuticals.The 512...
- When Is Allergy Season?
Allergy season would mainly depend on the underlying factor of what individuals are allergic to and where they live. If an individual is suffering from a seasonal allergy or hay fever, then tree pollens could trigger the allergic reaction in the season of spring or late winter. If you are allergic...
- Colloidal Silver Benefits
What is colloidal silver?Colloidal silver is a product sold as an ointment, nasal spray or as a liquid supplement. The primary aim of its marketing is because it treats a variety of disorders. A colloidal silver composition includes silver colloids, silver proteins, and ionic silver. The word...
- Dr. Brienne Loy M.D.1106 E Prospect Rd Fort Collins CO 80525
- Dr. Nola Anne Macdonald D.O.315 Canyon Ave Fort Collins CO 80521
- Dr. Cynthia Lee Goacher M.D.23500 Us Highway 160 Walsenburg CO 81089
- Dr. Neal Chander Tah M.D.2 A Cleveland Court Greenville SC 29607
- Dr. Christopher S Johnson MD2708 Rife Medical Lane Rogers AR 72758
- Dr. Jay Kurth D.O.608 E Harmony Rd Fort Collins CO 80525