Dr. Jaime Blechschmidt adomaitis is a Chiropractor practicing in Hudson, WI. Dr. Blechschmidt adomaitis specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Blechschmidt adomaitis seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Mrs. Jaime Lee Blechschmidt adomaitis DC's Practice location
Hudson, WI 54016Get Direction
Mrs. Jaime Lee Blechschmidt adomaitis DC's reviewsWrite Review
- Can Arthritis Cause Back Pain?
Yes. Arthritis is one of the major causes of back pain and can cause long-term effects in an individual. Back pain is a common problem which affects 4 out of 5 of us at some point. Back pain is a type of pain experienced mostly through the spine. Back pain can last for a short time, but there are...
- How to Sleep Easier with Chronic Back Pain
Chronic back pain is one of the most common musculoskeletal disorders that may affect one's ability to fall asleep or stay asleep. People with chronic back pain have a higher rate of disrupted sleep. Studies show that sleep disturbances increase pain sensitivity in some people. Medications are now...
- Treatments For Shin Splints
That intense pain you get while running, exercise or by just pressing your shins is sometimes is just too unbearable. Sometimes the pain is so severe that it makes running impossible; it tends to subside as you stop running and take a rest.Shin splints usually subside on their own and often require...
- Can Back Pain Get Diagnosed?
A major cause of absence in the work place is back pain. The intensity and symptoms of back pain differ greatly. Due to these variations, accurate diagnosis is sometimes difficult to get. However, some spinal diagnosis are direct.Majority of the cases related to back pain do not need medical...
- When Should I See a Doctor if I have Back Pain?
Physical pain brought about by back pain can sometimes be unbearable making sitting, standing or walking a painful activity to undertake. Other aspects of your life might be affected too, such as sleep or your overall mood. Your daily life activities like study or work can also be affected resulting...
- Spine Doctors vs. Chiropractors
Patients may often ask themselves which doctor they should see for their back pain. Studies have shown that chiropractors provide effective treatment for back pain. However, chiropractors cannot treat all causes of back pain because there are also conditions that should be diagnosed and treated by a...
- Dr. Scott W. Poeschel DC2085 County Road D E Saint Paul MN 55109
- Mrs. Leah M. Lombardo D.C.3508 Rice St Saint Paul MN 55126
- Dr. Gregory Winton Bernard D.C.261 Ruth St N Saint Paul MN 55119
- Matthew E. Hasty1752 Lexington Avenue North Saint Paul Minnesota 55113
- Dr. Joel Thomas Fugleberg D.C.750 S. Plaza Dr Mendota Heights MN 55120
- Dr. Jason W. Louie Other2860 Middle St Little Canada MN 55117