Christy Giallourakis is an acupuncturist practicing in Tarpon Springs, FL. Dr. Giallourakis evaluates and treats patients based on the concepts of oriental medicine. Acupuncturists complete their evaluations by getting a patient history and looking at and touching the body. Then, they place very fine acupuncture needles into specific points on the body. Stimulating these points and nerves is how Dr. Giallourakis treats the patients condition. Many of the bodys systems respond to acupuncture, and it can treat physical pain as well as emotional stress.
Dr. Christy J. Giallourakis DOM, A.P's Practice location
Tarpon Springs, FL 34689Get Direction
Dr. Christy J. Giallourakis DOM, A.P's reviewsWrite Review
- Latest Acupuncture Techniques Show Improvement in Fibromyalgia
IntroductionFibromyalgia is a long-term condition that causes pain all over the body. Scientists have no exact cause of fibromyalgia, but it is often thought to be related to the following conditions:...
- How to Use Acupuncture to Treat IBS
Irritable bowel syndrome is also referred to as mucous colitis or spastic colon. It’s labeled a syndrome since it involves multiple symptoms that vary from each person who is affected. It’s a mobility disorder of the large and small intestines. IBS-related symptoms include constipation,...
- How to Prepare for Acupuncture
There are no special or specific preparations before undergoing an acupuncture treatment. However, if you are thinking about having an acupuncture, there are some things you might want to consider first before going through it. You can start by:...
- Acupuncture for Weight Loss
Weight control is a multi-faceted problem and a functional program that involves stress reduction, diet, and exercise techniques. Chinese acupuncture and exercises for better digestion are also helpful means in the struggle with weight loss.Acupuncture is an ancient Chinese medicine practice that...
- How Is Acupuncture Used to Treat Crohn's Disease?
Crohn's disease is an inflammatory condition, which causes persistent inflammation of the patient’s intestinal tract, right from the mouth to rectum. This condition can develop anywhere in the intestines, usually in sites surrounded by healthy tissues, and can gradually spread deeper into the...
- Acupuncture for Migraines
Traditional Chinese medicines have an effective framework for pathophysiology, headache etiology, diagnosis or prognosis, and treatment. Acupuncture has always been used to treat migraines and the greatest benefit is that it doesn’t cause any harm. Unlike synthetic medications, acupuncture poses...
- Mr. Stephen Hoyle Dell-jones DOM1201 Oakfield Drive Brandon FL 33511
- Dr. Claudia P Orozco A.P8210 W Waters Ave Tampa FL 33615
- Dr. Haihe Tian A.P, PH.D.10333 Seminole Blvd Largo FL 33778
- Dr. Guansu Wang AP1811 N Belcher Rd Clearwater FL 33765
- Melissa Leeann Lahmeyer AP8250 Bryan Dairy Rd Seminole FL 33777
- Mr. Yee-shing Lee ACUPUNCTURE PHYSICIA5623 Gulf Dr New Port Richey FL 34652