Dr. Gabrielle Sandberg buck is a Chiropractor practicing in Johnston, IA. Dr. Sandberg buck specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Sandberg buck seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Dr. Gabrielle Marie Sandberg buck D.C.'s Practice location
Johnston, IA 50131Get Direction
Dr. Gabrielle Marie Sandberg buck D.C.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Chiropractic Care for Arthritis
Chiropractic has been successful and effective in managing the symptoms of arthritis. With regular treatment, pain is decreased and the need for medications is reduced or won't be needed. Chiropractic care can also restore lost range of motion and flexibility, increase muscle strength and improve...
- What Is Spinal Decompression?
The human back is a complex structure of muscles, ligaments, bones, joints, and nerves. It is common for people to experience back problems at some point in their life for a variety of reasons. Since the pain can radiate into the back and even from other parts of the body, it is very difficult to...
- What Causes an Upper Back Pain?
Any pain or discomfort in and around the shoulders and upper areas of your back is referred to as upper back pain. Pain may occur due to a strain or poor posture over a period of time, or as a result of sudden injury or trauma. In recent times, the use of computers has lead to an increase in upper...
- What Causes Lower Back Pain?
Basically anyone can experience lower back pain but studies have shown that adults of age 30 to 60 years tend to have a higher chance of experiencing back pain. Nevertheless, no one is safe from lower back pain.Lower back pain can be caused by a variety of problems with any parts of the complex,...
- What Are the Symptoms and Treatment Options for Lower Back Strains?
Lower back strain is one of the most important causes of back pain. Lower back strains refer to the strain of muscles and ligaments in the back that maintains the vertebrae in place. Strain of these muscles leads to tissue tear and weakening of the muscles. This affects the positioning of the...
- Scoliosis Pain: Treatment, Management, and Exercises
Scoliosis is a serious condition that often occurs more in females than in males. The condition itself can be hard to diagnose at the start, which is why the healthcare professional will subject the patient to several tests, including asking them to touch their toes as well as to find out if their...
- Dr. Jeff Gilbert DC2600 72ND ST STE P URBANDALE IA 50322
- Dr. Justin C Luneburg D.C.11050 Hickman Rd Clive IA 50325
- Dr. Cory M Thiele D.C.5010 Mills Civic Pkwy #102 West Des Moines IA 50265
- Dr. Jerome James Zortman D.C.250 W First Street Grimes IA 50111
- Dr. Kirby Shane Gengler DC5590 Nw 57th Ave Johnston IA 50131
- Dr. Christopher Charles Zimmerman D.C.800 S 50th St West Des Moines IA 50265