David Ozonoff is a preventative medicine specialist practicing in Boston, MA. Ozonoff specializes in the health of individuals, communities, and particular populations, focusing on how to protect and maintain health as well as prevent disease and dangers. As a preventative health specialist, Ozonoff participates in the planning and evaluation of health services, researches diseases in specific populations and helps manage health care organizations. Preventative medicine specialists can specialize further in aerospace medicine, occupational medicine, or public health and general preventive medicine.
Education and Training
Jawaharlal Institute of Post Graduate Medicine Research, Pondicherry University 1967
- Neuropsychological function in Gulf War veterans: relationships to self-reported toxicant exposures.
- Implications of the Precautionary Principle in research and policy-making.
- Evaluation of the Webler-Brown model for estimating tetrachloroethylene exposure from vinyl-lined asbestos-cement pipes.
- A new spin on research translation: the Boston Consensus Conference on Human Biomonitoring.
- Prenatal exposure to tetrachloroethylene-contaminated drinking water and the risk of congenital anomalies: a retrospective cohort study.
- Exposure to Tetrachloroethylene-Contaminated Drinking Water and the Risk of Pregnancy Loss.
- Milestones and impact factors.
- Cancer surveillance of Veterans in Massachusetts, USA, 1982-1988.
- Affinity for risky behaviors following prenatal and early childhood exposure to
- Occurrence of mental illness following prenatal and early childhood exposure to tetrachloroethylene (PCE)-contaminated drinking water: a retrospective cohort study.
- Long-term health effects of early life exposure to tetrachloroethylene (PCE)-contaminated drinking water: a retrospective cohort study.
- The NIEHS Superfund Research Program: 25 Years of Translational Research for Public Health.
- Long-term Neurotoxic Effects of Early-life Exposure to Tetrachloroethylene-contaminated Drinking Water.
- No Association Between Unintentional Head Injuries and Early-Life Exposure to Tetrachloroethylene (PCE)-Contaminated Drinking Water.
- Association between clinical symptoms and lymphocyte abnormalities in a population with chronic domestic exposure to industrial solvent-contaminated domestic water supply and a high incidence of leukaemia.
- Making environmental data accessible for public health aims. The Massachusetts Environmental Database project.
- Fields of controversy.
Dr. David M Ozonoff M.D.'s Practice location
Boston, MA 02118Get Direction
Boston, MA 02118Get Direction
Dr. David M Ozonoff M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Are Vaccines Safe for My Baby Under All Circumstances?
Are there any circumstances under which vaccination of young children is forbidden?There are particular conditions when the immunization of your child, unfortunately, cannot be performed. If all terms and conditions are followed accordingly, complications are avoidable. These are the circumstances...
- Occupational Therapy and Mental Health
Mental disabilities require a radically different approach from physical disabilities. For a fact, they are serious and can harm the individual’s social and mental development, but more importantly, most of them cannot be cured.Which mental health problems are addressed by occupational...
- Learn the Signs of Autism
As a parent, it is very critical that you check the heath status of your child regularly. Autism in children can be detected as early as 18 months old. However, the condition can still be treated if discovered later in life. Children with autism spectrum disorder (ASD) have unique characteristics...
- Alternative Treatments for Autism
Many parents of children with autism spectrum disorder (ASD), or autism, prefer to consider alternative treatments to help improve overall health and behavioral problems.The effectiveness and safety of all alternative treatments has not been fully researched. Every treatment therefore will not work...
- Occupational Therapy vs. Physical Therapy
Therapy is synonymous with treatment, which means that it is a course of action taken to correct a particular health problem. As with other fields, there are different approaches to therapy such as occupational and physical therapy. They are both recognized professions and the practitioners must be...
- What Conditions Warrant Occupational Therapy?
In general, therapy refers to an attempt of diagnosing a health problem upon identification. Various forms of therapy have been created to address different health problems. Occupational therapy (OT) is among the newer forms of therapies which is very closely related to physical therapy (PT), but is...
- Dr. Karen Freund M.D.725 Albany St Boston MA 02118
- Dr. Charles L Rollinger MD1609 Eglin St Hanscom Afb MA 01731
- Dr. Andrew G Jones MD, MPH22 Bramhall St Portland ME 04102
- Dr. Dieter W Affeln MD148 Chestnut St Needham MA 02492
- Dr. Tracy A. Battaglia M.D.725 Albany St Boston MA 02118
- Dr. Nagy N Mikael M.D.747 Main St Concord MA 01742