Dr. Jeffrey Scott Nicholl MD
Neurologist | Clinical Neurophysiology1440 Canal St Suite 1000, Tb-52 New Orleans LA, 70112
Dr. Jeffrey Nicholl practices Neuropathology in New Orleans, LA. Dr. Nicholl studies, evaluates, diagnoses, and treats conditions that affect the nervous system. Neuropathologists are trained to fully understand and treat such conditions as Alzheimers disease and Parkinsons disease.
Education and Training
Georgetown Univ Sch of Med, Washington Dc 1974
Emergency MedicineAmerican Board of Emergency MedicineABEM
Psychiatry and NeurologyAmerican Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyABPN
Psychiatry and NeurologyAmerican Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyABPN- Clinical Neurophysiology
- Prehospital management of the seizure patient.
- Relative utility of sphenoidal and temporal surface electrodes for localization of ictal onset in temporal lobe epilepsy.
- Of Cabbages and Kings: Some considerations on classifications, diagnostic
- Pseudoseizures: a neuropsychiatric diagnostic dilemma.
- The effect of hyperventilation on the frequency of Rolandic spikes.
- Tulane Univ Sch Of Med, Neurology; Univ Ca Irvine Med Ctr, Psychiatry; Ucla Neuropsych Hosp, Psychiatry; Hosp Of The Good Samaritan, Flexible Or Transitional Year
- Hospital Of The Good Samaritan
Dr. Jeffrey Scott Nicholl MD's Practice location
New Orleans, LA 70112Get Direction
Dr. Jeffrey Scott Nicholl MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Nicholl
- Exercises to Alleviate Restless Legs Syndrome
According to statistics, each year, millions of people develop the neurological disorder called restless legs syndrome (RLS). The disorder is associated with aches, unusual sensations, and urge to move your legs during rest. This condition usually becomes worse at night.Treatment OptionsTreatment...
- What Are Cold Sores?
Cold sores are small, painful blisters that form on the lips or skin around the nose, mouth, or chin. Also called as herpes labialis and fever blisters, cold sores are caused by a herpes simplex virus (HSV) infection. It usually begins in childhood or young adulthood and continues to persist...
- Wrigley Field Comes Under Fire After Cubs Fan Sues for Violating Disabilities Act
David F. Cerda has been wheelchair-bound ever since he was 10 years old. This was caused by muscular dystrophy. Muscular dystrophy is a disease that affects the muscular and skeletal system by weakening the muscles and causing the loss of muscular mass. Mutations or abnormal genes in the muscle...
- Montell Williams's Journey with Multiple Sclerosis and Medical Marijuana
Sometimes it seems like multiple sclerosis has a mind all of its own. Patients can never be entirely sure when symptoms are going to flare up and cause severe problems, and they can never be quite sure when those symptoms will subside. On top of that, multiple sclerosis can be difficult to diagnose...
- To B3 or Not To B3: Is That the Question for Parkinson's Disease?
Researchers haven’t discovered a cure or a way to mask the disease. However, finding a cure is a priority for many organizations, and researchers have uncovered several key things for treatment. What they have discovered, and what they continue to discover, is how to treat the different symptoms...
- Autism and Its Additional Complications
Since autism spectrum disorder (ASD) is a neurodevelopmental disorder, there are a variety of different symptoms. Different children with ASD will have different reactions, symptoms, and complications on different levels. Typically, autism impairs social and communication skills; however, the...
- Dr. Sheryl Martin-schild MD, PHD1415 Tulane Ave New Orleans LA 70112
- Dr. Toby Gropen MD1514 Jefferson Hwy New Orleans LA 70121
- Dr. John L Freiberg MD1111 Medical Center Blvd Marrero LA 70072
- Dr. Maria Bayard Weimer MD200 Henry Clay Ave New Orleans LA 70118
- Dr. Michael A Puente MD1111 Medical Center Blvd Marrero LA 70072
- Dr. Carol R Redillas MD1514 Jefferson hwy. New Orleans LA 70121