Dr. Malaykumar Patel practices Nuclear Medicine in Cleveland, OH. Dr. Patel uses procedures and treatments that apply molecular imaging and molecular therapy. Nuclear Medicine Physicians are trained and certified to provide such procedures as skeletal imaging, glucose metabolic imaging, brain perfusion, blood pool imaging, and thyroid imaging, among many others.
Education and Training
Nuclear MedicineAmerican Board of Nuclear MedicineABNM
- Breast Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Thyroid Cancer
- Aerolase® Technologies
- Extra Corporeal Shockwave Therapy
- MetroHealth Medical Center Program
Dr. Malaykumar Patel MD's Practice location
Cleveland, OH 44109Get Direction
Dr. Malaykumar Patel MD's reviewsWrite Review
- What is the Central Venous Catheter?
The central venous catheter is a type of a catheter that is normally placed in a vein of large size. It is also called the central venous line or central line. Central venous catheters can be fitted in veins found in the chest, groin, arms, and neck. This type of catheter is often used in the...
- A Guide to Surviving the First Year of Nursing
There are really no ways to describe all those feelings that a newly graduated nurse can feel. From the pride of successfully reaching a goal to the excitement of landing that first nursing job and finally, the nervous jitters that come along with treating a patient for the first time as a...
- Managing Diabetes with Continuous Glucose Monitoring
Type 2 diabetes mellitus, also known as adult-onset diabetes, is a chronic condition characterized by the body’s impaired metabolic response to glucose. Normally, the body produces a hormone called insulin, which regulates the absorption of glucose into the cells. In type 2 diabetes, it is either...
- Lymphoma: The Importance of a Support System & Communication
Regardless of what’s being said, communication is something that many people struggle with in their personal relationships. Communication requires self-awareness, listening skills, and the ability to empathize and convey thoughts and feelings accurately. When people are diagnosed with chronic...
- Colon Cancer: What You Should Know
Colon Cancer is a type of cancer that can develop anywhere in the colon. It can also be referred as bowel or rectal cancer depending on the area where it had spread. Cancer may also start in the small intestine but these cases are rare.Most cases of colon cancer first occur in the inner-lining of...
- The History of Muscular Dystrophy
What is muscular dystrophy?Muscular dystrophy is an inherited disorder, which is often characterized by a progressive type of muscular degeneration and weakness. There are several types of muscular dystrophy, wherein each type eventually leads to an increased disability, strength loss, and potential...
- Ali N. Shaikh M.D.21851 Center Ridge Rd Rocky River OH 44116
- Dr. Manuel D. Cerqueira MD9500 Euclid Ave Cleveland OH 44195
- Dr. Suman Jana MD9500 Euclid Ave Cleveland OH 44195
- Bashir Faris Al kaddoumi M.B, B.S, M.D.9500 Euclid Ave Cleveland OH 44195
- Dr. Bohdan Bybel MD9500 Euclid Ave Cleveland OH 44195
- Ademola K Abiose MD200 Hawkins Dr Iowa City IA 52242