Dr. Asma Riaz is an internist practicing in Dayton, OH. Dr. Riaz specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Riaz provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Education and Training
Deccan College Of Med Science Osmania University 1991
Deccan College of Medical Sciences 1989
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Sleep Apnea
- Acid Reflux
- High Blood Pressure (hypertension)
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea (osa)
- Vascular Disease
- Alton Ochsner Med Fndn, Internal Medicine; Nassau Co Med Ctr, Internal Medicine
- Ochsner Clinic Foundation Program
Dr. Asma Riaz MD's Practice location
Dayton, OH 45429Get Direction
Dr. Asma Riaz MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Riaz
- Black Stool: What Does It Mean?
What does a black stool indicate?A black or dark red-colored stool is called tarry or bloody stools. However, passing dark-colored stools is not always caused by serious problems. One of the most common causes of black stools is the consumption of iron supplements, particularly in people who have...
- Tylenol-Codeine Side Effects
OverviewTylenol (acetaminophen) and codeine are used for the treatment of mild to moderate pain. Aside from pain, acetaminophen is also used to reduce fever. Tylenol is not a habit-forming drug. However, when this drug is taken in large dosages, serious liver damage including other negative side...
- What Does a High Red Blood Cell (RBC) Count Mean?
OverviewRed blood cells (RBCs), also called erythrocytes, are the cells that carry oxygen throughout the body. They are also one of the major components of blood. Having a high red blood cell (RBC) count means that the number of RBCs in the bloodstream is higher than normal. When you have signs and...
- A New Paternity Test Has Been Discovered
Researchers have identified a new way to identify the father from the fetal DNA by the eighth week of pregnancy. This new method is reported in the, New England Journal of Medicine. Peter Benn, PhD, director of the diagnostic medical genetics laboratories at the University of Connecticut Health...
- Is My Diarrhea Caused by Irritable Bowel Syndrome?
What is irritable bowel syndrome (IBS)?Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) is a common gut disorder. Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) is unlike inflammatory bowel disease and differs from other bowel conditions. It is a group of several symptoms such as abdominal pain, bloating, cramping, constipation,...
- Round and Yellow M 66 Pill
M 66 PillThis pill is round and yellow in color with an imprint of “M 66”. It has been identified as meloxicam 7.5 mg, which is used for the treatment of inflammatory conditions, fibromyalgia, osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, and tendonitis.Under the Controlled Substances Act, meloxicam is...
- Dr. Troy A. Tyner D.O.,F.A.C.O.I.2510 Commons Blvd. Beavercreek Ohio 45431
- Johan Worndle268 Yorkshire Lane Xenia Ohio 45385
- Dr. Greggory S. Volk D.O.2510 Commons Blvd Beaver Creek Ohio 45431
- Dr. Talieh Hendi M.D.6251 Good Samaritan Way Dayton OH 45424
- Dr. Osama Al-samkari MD1121 Linden Ave Dayton OH 45410
- Dr. Chukwuma E Eze M.D.7700 Washington Village Dr. Dayton OH 45459