Dr. Jeremy A Idjadi MD
Sports Medicine Specialist | Sports Medicine1231 116th Ave Ne Suite 750 Bellevue WA, 98004
Dr. Jeremy Idjadi is a Sports Medicine Family Practitioner in Bellevue, WA. As a Sports Medicine Family Practitioner, Dr. Idjadi is trained to assess, diagnose, prevent, and treat sports injuries in patients of all ages, and refer those patients to further services if needed. Sports Medicine Family Practitioners must complete specialized training in order to help each patient maximize function and improve quality of life.
Education and Training
New York University School of Medicine 2000
- Torn Meniscus
- Rotator Cuff Syndrome
- Nyu Hospitals Center, Orthopedic Surgery
Dr. Jeremy A Idjadi MD's Practice location
Bellevue, WA 98004Get Direction
Dr. Jeremy A Idjadi MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Idjadi
- What Are the Symptoms of Lyme Disease?
Lyme disease is a bacterial infection that spreads through the bite of certain ticks. The disease got its name from the town of Lyme in Connecticut where several children were diagnosed with this infection. The disease is caused by the spirochete bacterium, Borrelia burgdorferi. The ticks that...
- What Team of Specialists Should I Contact if I Have Meningitis?
As complex as it is, meningitis can sometimes be a threat to life. Treating meningitis can be tricky, hence, it needs a team of medical practitioners to make a diagnosis and offer treatment for the condition. You can call your doctor immediately under the following circumstances:...
- What Is a Bruise?
IntroductionBruises, also known as contusions, appear due to certain types of trauma. Bruises are formed when the body’s soft tissues are injured due to bumps, twists, fall, or blow to the body. This injury causes tiny blood vessels and small veins to break and release red blood cells (RBCs)...
- What Are the Major Warning Signs of a Stroke?
A stroke is one of the leading causes of death in the country. A stroke can be fatal if not treated immediately. Strokes can lead to disabilities, and affect the quality of life of a person considerably. Recognizing the symptoms and responding to the immediate needs is what is important in the...
- Hot Flashes and Sleep Apnea: What's the Connection?
As various researchers continue their efforts of treating the various conditions of the world, there is often a series of characteristics that are often associated with a certain disease. Other times however, researchers have been able to make connections between certain symptoms that are not...
- What Are the Causes and Symptoms of Rocky Mountain Spotted Fever?
This bacterial disease was first identified in the Rocky Mountains, but is also found in the south eastern part of United States, Canada, Mexico, Central America, and South America. The potentially fatal disease is spread by the bites of wood ticks or dog ticks. Spring and summer seasons see a...
- Dr. Camille Melinda Clinton MD12911 120th ave NE Kirkland WA 98034
- Mr. Timothy D Locknane M.D.12911 120th ave NE Kirkland WA 98034
- Dr. Maxine J. Weyant MD901 Boren Ave Seattle WA 98104
- Dr. Winston John Warme MD1959 Ne Pacific St Seattle WA 98195
- Dr. Rodney Tyson Riedel MD35 Barbarossa Ln Kingston NY 12401
- Kimberly G Harmon Other4060 E Steven Cir Seattle WA 98195