Dr. Erica Oneil is a speech language pathologist practicing in LEWISTON, NY. Dr. Oneil specializes in speech, language and swallowing disorders in patients. As a speech language pathologist, Dr. Oneil evaluates, diagnoses and treats patients with communication and swallowing troubles. These conditions may be due to developmental delay, brain injury, hearing loss, autism, stroke or other diseases and injuries. Dr. Oneil helps patients make sounds and improve their voices through various methods. Speech language pathologists also work with patients to strengthen muscles used to speak and swallow, and work with individuals and families to help cope with their conditions.
Mrs. Erica Oneil CCC/SLP's Practice location
LEWISTON, NY 14092Get Direction
Mrs. Erica Oneil CCC/SLP's reviewsWrite Review
- Clinically Isolated Syndrome vs. Multiple Sclerosis: What You Need To Know
Clinically isolated syndrome presents the same type of attack where the body’s immune system attacks the central nervous system. If this only happens once, it's known as CIS.Clinically Isolated SyndromeDespite popular belief, CIS does not always go on to develop multiple sclerosis. This does...
- Early Warning Signs of Multiple Sclerosis
Is it Multiple Sclerosis?Although some of the symptoms of multiple sclerosis are common, there is no definitive pattern that applies to everyone. The symptoms of multiple sclerosis also resemble those of many other diseases. What sets the symptoms of MS apart from other conditions is time. In many...
- Choosing the Right Education for Your Autistic Child
Autism spectrum disorder (ASD) can cause issues in crucial areas of development, such as social interaction, verbal and nonverbal communication, creative and imaginative play, and sensory processing.Children with ASD may have difficulty understanding and communicating their needs and wants to...
- What Is Lou Gehrig's Disease?
IntroductionLou Gehrig's disease is a neurodegenerative disorder that affects the brain and spinal cord. It is also called as amyotrophic lateral sclerosis or ALS. It is a progressive disorder that leads to the loss of voluntary muscle control in the body. This disorder often affects the...
- Everything You Need To Know About Multiple Sclerosis
CausesMS is the result of an abnormal response of the body’s immune system. This response results in an attack on the central nervous system — the brain, spinal cord and optic nerve. Specifically the immune system attacks the protective coating around the nerve fibers — myelin — creating...
- Treating Autism
Since symptoms of autism can vary depending on the child, and behaviors can often change over time, treatment solutions should be tailored to individual needs. A program should improve a child’s communication skills while addressing social, behavioral, and learning aspects of a child’s life....
- Ms. Susan Marie Drust MS, CCC/SLP, TSHH,1360 EGGERT RD AMHERST NY 14226
- Mrs. Jessen Rebekah Donlon435 PARK CLUB LN WILLIAMSVILLE NY 14221
- Mrs. Kristen Marie Schmidt M.S CCC-SLP5677 S TRANSIT RD # 318 LOCKPORT NY 14094
- Elizabeth M Delcotto2900 DELAWARE AVE KENMORE NY 14217
- Ms. Bridget Flynn SLP2545 SHERIDAN DR TONAWANDA NY 14150
- Mrs. Jessica Lynn O'hern M.A. CCC/SLP195 SPRUCE ST NORTH TONAWANDA NY 14120