Boris Sagalovsky M.D.
Cardiologist | Cardiovascular Disease1205 S Main St Suite 101 Crown Point IN, 46307
Dr. Boris Sagalovsky is a cardiologist practicing in Crown Point, IN. Dr. Sagalovsky specializes in diagnosing, monitoring, and treating diseases or conditions of the heart and blood vessels and the cardiovascular system. These conditions include heart attacks, heart murmurs, coronary heart disease, and hypertension. Dr. Sagalovsky also practices preventative medicine, helping patients maintain a heart-healthy life.
Education and Training
Latvian Med Academy, Riga, Latvia (Fn: -) 1978
University Of Latvia 1978
RIZSKIJ MEDICAL INST 1978
- Heart Disease
- Coronary Artery Disease (cad)
- Transient Ischemic Attack (tia)
- Peripheral Artery Disease (pad)
- Vascular Disease
- Western Pennsylvania Hosp, Cardiovascular Diseases; Englewood Hosp, Internal Medicine
- Englewood Hospital
- Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai (Englewood) Program
Boris Sagalovsky M.D.'s Practice location
Crown Point, IN 46307Get Direction
Boris Sagalovsky M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Sagalovsky
- What Is a Normal Heart Rate?
What is heart rate?The heart rate is the number of heartbeats that occur per minute. The normal heart rate depends from person-to-person. As people get older, the heart rate changes and pulse regularity may change, which can signify heart problems or other medical conditions. Your heart rate may...
- What Are the Heart Health Benefits of Arginine?
Arginine is an essential amino acid that has been in the spot light among hundreds of other nutrients because of its benefits to the heart. For many people diagnosed with heart disease, the heart-healthy benefits of this nutrient have come to the forefront. Arginine is a semi-essential amino acid...
- Lupus Patients are at Greater Risk of Heart Disease
Lupus is an unpredictable, multi-organ disease, and in some it may have milder course characterized by skin rashes or muscular aches, while in others it may start abruptly with predominant symptoms of some serious illness. It is not uncommon for lupus patients to present with the symptoms of kidney...
- What are the Causes of Heart Failure?
Heart failure refers to the condition where the organ fails to pump enough blood to different parts of the body to meet the demand. The disease refers to the weak pumping power of heart. In this condition, the rate of flow of blood through the heart is slow and the pressure increases. In most cases,...
- Does Hypertension Have Warning Signs?
With modern life complexities becoming more evident, instances of lifestyle health conditions like hypertension have been on the rise. According a recent report, the number of people living with hypertension is estimated to reach 1.56 billion worldwide by the year 2025. In the US, more than 75% of...
- What You Need to Know About Coronary Heart Disease (CHD)
What is CHD?Coronary heart disease (CHD) is the disease that develops when there is an insufficient oxygen supply to the heart muscle by the coronary arteries. The most common reason for this is atherosclerosis of the coronary arteries with cholesterol plaques formation and narrowing of the arterial...
- Andre K. Artis MD5800 Broadway Merriville Indiana 46410
- Suhail H. Khadra MD1901 West Harrison Chicago Illinois 60612
- Anas Safadi M.D.1500 South Lake Park Avenue Hobart Indiana 46342
- Jagdish Patel M.D.4320 Fir St East Chicago IN 46312
- Stephanie Marshall DO24 Joliet St Dyer IN 46311
- Joseph G. Samyn M.D.1205 S Main St Crown Point IN 46307