Dr. William Flynn is a general surgeon practicing in Arlington, MA. Dr. Flynn specializes in abdominal contents including the esophagus, stomach, liver, gallbladder, pancreas and often thyroid glands. General surgeons are able to deal with almost any surgical or critical care emergency, also involving the skin or soft tissue trauma. Dr. Flynn provides quality surgical service for gravely ill or injured patients and is able to respond quickly due to knowledge of various surgical procedures.
Education and Training
Yale Univ Sch of Med, New Haven Ct 1968
Yale School of Medicine 1968
SurgeryAmerican Board of SurgeryABS
- Venous Insufficiency
- Type 2 Diabetes
- Leg Ulcer
- Vascular Disease
- Sebaceous Cyst
- Baylor Coll Of Med, Cardiovascular Surgery; Boston City Hosp, General Surgery
- Hospital for Special Surgery/Cornell Medical Center Program
Dr. William Francis Flynn M.D.'s Practice location
Arlington, MA 02476Get Direction
Dr. William Francis Flynn M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Flynn
- Appendicitis During Pregnancy: Signs and Symptoms
Appendicitis During Pregnancy: Signs and SymptomsAppendicitis is a condition which occurs in about 1 in 1000 pregnancies. While it is most common during first 2 trimesters, it can occur in the last trimester too. It’s often hard for the pregnant woman to identify the signs and symptoms of...
- What to Expect After a Laparoscopy
Laparoscopic ProcedureA laparoscopic surgery is done to deal with abdominal organ problems. A small equipment known as the laparoscope is used to locate and identify defective abdominal organs. Small cuts or incisions are made in the abdomen and the laparoscope is inserted through the incisions,...
- How is the Recovery for a Cholecystectomy?
How long does it take for you to recover from a cholecystectomy? The length of the recovery period depends on whether you had a laparoscopic or open cholecystectomy. Many people who have keyhole surgery are released from the hospital the same day of the surgery. It may take up to 2 weeks for these...
- What Affects the Recovery Period for Hernia Surgery?
Once your hernia surgery is over, one thing that you would want to ask our doctor is “When can I resume my normal activities?” Hernia surgery is performed to close the opening from where the organ protrudes and reduce the pain experienced by the patient. In most non-invasive surgery options,...
- What Are the Risks to Knee Replacement Surgery?
Knee replacement surgery is a medical procedure that is aimed to treat a knee joint that has been damaged due to arthritis or other complications. Arthritis is a condition that results from the breakdown of joint cartilage plus the underlying bone. Knee replacement surgery is used when other means...
- What to Expect After a Cholecystectomy
In case you have problems with your gallbladder and there is a need for it to be removed, you will experience unusual and uncomfortable symptoms while trying to adapt to a new life without a gallbladder. Obviously, when your gallbladder is removed, bile can't be stored like before since it is meant...
- Gayane Badalian-Very33 Sherman Road Chestnut Hill Massachusetts 2467
- Dr. Hany Magdy Takla M.D, MRCS955 Main St Winchester MA 01890
- Rita Sadowski M.D.14 Prospect Street Milford MA 01757
- Dr. Roselle Eisma Crombie M.D./M.P.H750 Washington St Boston MA 02111
- Dr. Yagnik Krishnakant Pandya M.B.,B.S725 Albany Street Boston MA 02118
- Dr. Paul J Gemis M.D.140 Haverhill St Andover MA 01810