Dr. Jenali Bricher is a speech language pathologist practicing in LAS VEGAS, NV. Dr. Bricher specializes in speech, language and swallowing disorders in patients. As a speech language pathologist, Dr. Bricher evaluates, diagnoses and treats patients with communication and swallowing troubles. These conditions may be due to developmental delay, brain injury, hearing loss, autism, stroke or other diseases and injuries. Dr. Bricher helps patients make sounds and improve their voices through various methods. Speech language pathologists also work with patients to strengthen muscles used to speak and swallow, and work with individuals and families to help cope with their conditions.
Jenali M Bricher M.ED., CFY-SLP's Practice location
LAS VEGAS, NV 89106Get Direction
Jenali M Bricher M.ED., CFY-SLP's reviewsWrite Review
- Choosing the Right Education for Your Autistic Child
Autism spectrum disorder (ASD) can cause issues in crucial areas of development, such as social interaction, verbal and nonverbal communication, creative and imaginative play, and sensory processing.Children with ASD may have difficulty understanding and communicating their needs and wants to...
- What is Fetal Alcohol Syndrome?
Fetal alcohol syndrome refers to the birth defects that result from exposure to alcohol during pregnancy. Excessive consumption of alcohol during pregnancy may result in the child developing physical deformities, mental conditions, behavioral issues, and learning disorders. The symptoms of fetal...
- 5 Possible Causes of Multiple Sclerosis
MS is the result of an abnormal response of the body’s immune system. This response results in an attack on the central nervous system - the brain, spinal cord, and optic nerve. The immune system attacks the protective coating around the nerve fibers - myelin - creating scar tissue on and around...
- What is Asperger's Syndrome?
Asperger's syndrome is a form of Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD). The difference between Asperger's syndrome and autism is that people with Asperger's syndrome will not have delayed language development at a young age. An individual with Asperger's may be equally as smart as an individual who does...
- The Risk for Developing Cerebral Palsy in Babies is Higher at 37 or 38 Weeks
Babies born at 40 weeks have a lower risk of developing cerebral palsy, when compared to babies born at 37 or 38 weeks, or at 42 weeks and later, according to a new study published in, The Journal of the American Medical Association. But the absolute risk of developing this condition in babies is...
- Treatment of Multiple Sclerosis
The following are some of the treatments of MS that focus on slowing the progression of the disease, speeding recovery from attacks, and managing symptoms.Treatments for MS Attacks...
- Mrs. Adriana Rukavina M.S., SLP2820 W CHARLESTON BLVD LAS VEGAS NV 89102
- Jody Mancuso MA CCC7701 FALL CLIFF RD LAS VEGAS NV 89149
- Ms. Ailea Villanueva MS CCC-SLP2250 E FLAMINGO RD LAS VEGAS NV 89119
- Mrs. Maria Lee M.S. CCC-SLP2820 W CHARLESTON BLVD STE 38D LAS VEGAS NV 89102
- Kelley Carter7495 W AZURE DR # 247 LAS VEGAS NV 89130
- Deborah Arin2832 EAST FLAMINGO ROAD LAS VEGAS NV 89121