Dr. Brian Wood is a family practitioner practicing in Garden City, MI. Dr. Wood specializes in comprehensive health care for people of all ages. In addition to diagnosing and treating illnesses, family practitioners also put focus on preventative care with routine checkups, tests and personalized coaching on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Dr. Wood possesses immense general knowledge on maintaining health and today, family practitioners provide more care for the underserved and rural populations than any other medical specialty.
- Calculation of effective diffusivities for biofilms and tissues.
- Metabolic uncoupling of Shewanella oneidensis MR-1, under the influence of excess substrate and 3, 3', 4', 5-tetrachlorosalicylanilide (TCS).
- An analysis platform for multiscale hydrogeologic modeling with emphasis on hybrid multiscale methods.
- Kinetic parameter estimation in N. europaea biofilms using a 2-D reactive transport model.
- Multiscale Model Describing Bacterial Adhesion and Detachment.
- Modeling transport of chemotactic bacteria in granular media containing distributed contaminant sources.
Dr. Brian Donald Wood D.O.'s Practice location
Garden City, MI 48135Get Direction
Dr. Brian Donald Wood D.O.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Are the Complications of Mumps?
Mumps is a contagious illness caused by a virus. It can be passed through direct contact from one person to another. There are numerous problems that come along with mumps. They can be worrying, but they aren’t very serious and often improve as the illness passes. Common complications...
- What Is a Lower Back Pain with Sciatica?
Lower back pain is a common problem experienced by most people at some point during their lifetime. There are several causes for lower back pain with sciatica, and the intensity of pain can range from dull to quite severe. Men and women are equally affected by this condition. Most cases of back pain...
- What is an Exercise-Induced Migraine?
What is an Exercise-Induced Migraine?Exercises have been recommended by many doctors and lifestyle therapists as a healthy way of living. Unfortunately these exercises can have side effects such as migraines.Compromising on fitness is not often a preferred option but oft one chosen due to health...
- Foods That Can Relieve Nausea
Nausea is a very unpleasant condition that is known as a feeling of sickness or uneasiness. Nausea is often a precursor to vomiting, and nearly everyone suffers from nausea at some point. Nausea can have a variety of different causes such as food poisoning, dehydration, motion sickness, morning...
- Gastroenteritis in Children: Signs of Dehydration
Gastroenteritis is an intestinal infection that is caused by poorly prepared foods, contaminated water, etc. It can cause diarrhea, nausea, headache, and vomiting.What causes it?Gastro is caused by viruses. They include:• Rotavirus• AdenovirusHow is the gastroenteritis virus passed?Children can...
- What Causes Constipation?
What is constipation?Constipation is defined as not being able to pass stools in a regular manner, or being unable to fully empty your bowels. Most people experience constipation only for a short period of time. However, it can be a chronic condition to some.Chronic constipation can result in...
- Dr. Catherine A. Churgay M.D.518 Harriet St Ypsilanti Michigan 48197
- Dr. Grace W Patterson MD9150 Linwood Ave Detroit MI 48206
- Sylmara E. Chatman17603 W 10 Mile Rd Southfield Michigan 48075
- Dr. Jennilyn Wetzel MD28289 Hoover Warren MI 48093
- Dr. Shelandra Bell D.O.6245 Inkster Rd Garden City MI 48135
- Dr. Joseph Beaman M.D.23870 Michigan Ave Dearborn MI 48124