Dr. Tommy White is a prosthodontist practicing in Camp Pendleton, CA. Dr. White specializes in the restoration and replacement of teeth. Prosthodontists maintain oral function, comfort and the appearance and health either with the natural teeth or the replacement of missing ones with maxillofacial tissues and artificial substances.
Tommy Bernard White DMD's Practice location
Camp Pendleton, CA 92055Get Direction
Tommy Bernard White DMD's reviewsWrite Review
- Is Endometriosis Hereditary?
Endometriosis is a serious gynecological condition that affects the whole female reproductive system. There are many possible causes for this condition and the genetic factor is one of them. Visit your gynecologist if you have any of these symptoms:...
- What Is IBS? Is Irritable Bowel Syndrome a Serious Medical Condition?
Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) is a common medical condition that is found in a large number of people. Although this condition is very common in older adults, it is also likely to affect people in younger age groups. Irritable bowel syndrome as a medical condition is known to impact as many as 25...
- Here Are Some Natural Remedies for Indigestion
Indigestion, also known as dyspepsia, is an uncomfortable feeling or pain that is felt in the upper abdomen between your breast bone and the navel. Indigestion typically develops soon after a meal, especially if it is a fatty or a spicy meal. However, indigestion can also be triggered by many other...
- What Is a Pediatric Stroke: Get the Facts
Contrary to what many people think, strokes can also occur in children, unborn babies, or infants. There are two age classifications for pediatric stroke, namely, perinatal and childhood. Childhood stroke affects infants up to 18 year-olds. Perinatal stroke refers to the last 18 weeks of gestation...
- Too Much Sitting May Increase the Chance of Dying
Too Much Sitting May Increase the Chance of Dying “Spending too much time sitting may increase the odds of dying due to any cause”, says a new study published in the Archives of Internal Medicine. The chances of dying from any cause increases by as much as 40% in people who spend a lot of time...
- What Could Jaw Pain Mean?
Introduction Jaw pain is described as an uncomfortable, painful, and debilitating condition that can have a sudden or gradual onset. The exact symptoms also depend on the underlying cause of jaw pain. When a person has jaw pain, it can significantly affect his or her ability to speak and consume...
- Dr. Azita Vakili DMD530 Lomas Santa Fe Dr Solana Beach CA 92075
- Dr. Jiyoung Kim D.D.S.2235 Encinitas Blvd Encinitas CA 92024
- Dr. Gary Douglas Krueger D.D.S.320 Santa Fe Dr Encinitas CA 92024
- Dr. Robert R. Mclachlan D.D.S., M.S.755 E Valley Pkwy Escondido CA 92025
- Dr. Vincent Gerard Auth DMD1st Dental Battalion Camp Pendleton CA 92055
- Dr. Derek Donald Soden D.D.S.14th St. Camp Pendleton CA 92055