Abdul Rahman Halabi M.D.
Cardiologist | Interventional Cardiology42557 Woodward Ave Suite 200 Bloomfield Hills MI, 48304
Dr. Abdul Halabi is a cardiologist practicing in Bloomfield Hills, MI. Dr. Halabi specializes in diagnosing, monitoring, and treating diseases or conditions of the heart and blood vessels and the cardiovascular system. These conditions include heart attacks, heart murmurs, coronary heart disease, and hypertension. Dr. Halabi also practices preventative medicine, helping patients maintain a heart-healthy life.
Education and Training
Universite De Montreal, Faculte De Medecine 1996
Universite de Montreal Faculty of Medicine 1996
- Air medical transport of cardiac patients.
- The bifurcation stent.
- Highlights from the American College of Cardiology Annual Scientific Session 2005: March 6 to 9, 2005, Orlando, Florida.
- Should we routinely supplement coronary patients with folate therapy to prevent in-stent restenosis?
- Platelet inhibitor therapy for patients with cardiovascular disease: looking toward the future.
- Impact of on-site cardiac catheterization on resource utilization and fatal and non-fatal outcomes after acute myocardial infarction.
- Images. When pancreas and aorta mix-critical limb ischaemia, abdominal mass, and aortic compression.
- Endovascular abdominal aortic aneurysm repair by interventional cardiologists--a community-based experience.
- Decreased readmissions and improved quality of care with the use of an inexpensive checklist in heart failure.
- Periprocedural and long-term outcomes of endovascular abdominal aortic aneurysm repair in cardiology practice.
- Heart Disease
- Varicose Veins
- Venous Insufficiency
- Coronary Artery Disease (cad)
- Vascular Disease
- McGill University Health Center 1997
- McGill University
Abdul Rahman Halabi M.D.'s Practice location
Bloomfield Hills, MI 48304Get Direction
Pontiac, MI 48340Get Direction
Abdul Rahman Halabi M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Halabi
- Causes and Treatment of Hypolipidemia
What is cholesterol?Cholesterol is primarily produced in the liver, which makes approximately 1,000 milligrams of cholesterol per day. However, it can also be produced by the cells lining the small intestines and also by each cell present in the body. Abnormally low cholesterol levels would mean...
- Gout Complications
Any medical problem left untreated can have devastating consequences. With gout, most people affected may experience a single gout attack that comes with severe pain in the affected joint. Soon thereafter, the symptoms may go away for weeks and even months, and the individual may forget about...
- Is Rheumatoid Arthritis Associated with Other Medical Conditions?
Have you been diagnosed with Rheumatoid Arthritis? If so, there is a possibility that you could be at a higher risk of experiencing further issues with other organs. Because of these risk factors, it is important to look out for any possible symptoms you may be experiencing. These symptoms can vary...
- Arterial Disease is Constantly Undiagnosed in Women
Many women in United States is having peripheral artery disease (PAD), out of which, many are not diagnosed. The American Heart Association has called for a ‘Go Red for Women’ campaign to have increased participation to identify and diagnose this disease in women. The association also invites...
- 5 Tips on Living with High Blood Pressure
Living with high blood pressure is never easy. You have to watch yourself constantly with the knowledge that your body is malfunctioning. Most of the people who are diagnosed with this condition become depressive and lose the will to live. You have to know that even if you are diagnosed with high...
- Natural Trans Fats May Not Negatively Affect Your Heart
Trans fats can be classified as natural and man-made. Natural trans fats are found in beef, pork, lamb, and dairy products. Man-made trans fats are used to increase the shelf life of many products, and these fats are found to increase the risk of heart disease and clogging the arteries. According to...
- Mark Rasak DO36465 Edinborough Ct. Farmington Hills Michigan 48335
- Scott R. Searing28080 Grand River Ave Farmington Hills Michigan 48336
- Mahir Elder MD4160 John R. Street Detroit Michigan 48201
- Peter Mancini M.D.2881 Monroe St Dearborn Michigan 48124
- Haroon A. Faraz M.D1608 S Hill Cir Bloomfield Hills MI 48304
- Joan Crawford DO24211 Little Mack Avenue Saint Clair Shores Michigan 48080