Dr. David Robert Shprecher D.O.
Neurologist | Neurology729 Arapeen Dr Neurology - Room 129 Salt Lake City UT, 84108
Dr. David Shprecher practices Neuropathology in Salt Lake City, UT. Dr. Shprecher studies, evaluates, diagnoses, and treats conditions that affect the nervous system. Neuropathologists are trained to fully understand and treat such conditions as Alzheimers disease and Parkinsons disease.
Education and Training
Lake Erie College Of Osteopathic Medicin--Erie 2003
Psychiatry and NeurologyAmerican Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyABPN
- Clinical and diagnostic features of delayed hypoxic leukoencephalopathy.
- Parkinson disease: the enteric nervous system spills its guts.
- Elucidating the nature and mechanism of tic improvement in tourette syndrome: a pilot study.
- Neurobehavioral aspects, pathophysiology, and management of Tourette syndrome.
- Environmental and occupational risk factors for progressive supranuclear palsy: Case-control study.
- Treatment-refractory Tourette Syndrome.
- Randomized controlled trial of deutetrabenazine for tardive dyskinesia: The ARM-TD study.
- The virtual house call: A 21st-century innovation in the care of patients with Parkinson disease.
- Genetic influences on cognition in progressive supranuclear palsy.
Dr. David Robert Shprecher D.O.'s Practice location
Salt Lake City, UT 84108Get Direction
Dr. David Robert Shprecher D.O.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Shprecher
- Anti-Inflammatory Drugs for Multiple Sclerosis
Multiple sclerosis is a disease that affects the brain and spinal cord. It involves an immune-mediated process, which results in an abnormal response. Such abnormal response leads to the damage of the central nervous system tissue and the immune system, which attacks the myelin causing...
- Enuresis in Adults
What is enuresis in adults?Enuresis is the medical term for bedwetting, which is an issue most often seen in young children. However, certain adults also face this problem. In adults, it often becomes harder to talk about something, which is considered as a childhood problem. However, it is...
- Can My Sleeping Habits Influence the Development of Migraines?
Our grandmothers and parents used to insist on a sound sleep of 8 hours in the night. But with the changed lifestyle, use of computers, mobile phones and technology increasingly being used, our sleeping patterns and the duration has changed drastically.Many of the younger generation have opted for...
- Autism: Therapy For Parents with Autistic Children
Most therapies for Autism Spectrum Disorders (ASD) focus on the child with it, but new research suggests that the some specifically designed treatments are beneficial for the child's stressed-out parents....
- This Is What Alzheimer's Does to the Body
Thanks to technology and science, it is now possible to clearly see the damage that certain diseases and conditions can do to the human body. Because of the constant research on Alzheimer's disease, experts have been able to establish the neurodegenerative disease's true impact on the brain, from a...
- Sleep Apnea Control May Contribute to Stroke Recovery
Obstructive sleep apnea, the most common form of sleep apnea, is characterized by repetitive closure of the upper airway during sleep. This closure results in a recurrent cycle of sleep disruption and possible hypoxia. Symptoms include loud snoring, feeling unrested when you wake up, and a general...
- Dr. Thomas L Lombardi M.D.333 S 900 E Salt Lake City UT 84102
- Dr. Dustin Brook Harker MD2121 N 1700 W Layton UT 84041
- Dr. Robert Eugene Hoesch MD PHD600 N Wolfe St Baltimore MD 21287
- Dr. Massimo Testa M.D.5848 Fashion Blvd Salt Lake City UT 84107
- Dr. Dorothy L. Williams MD2295 Foothill Dr Salt Lake City UT 84109
- Dr. Robert M. Miska M.D.370 9th Ave Salt Lake City UT 84103