Dr. David Robert Shprecher D.O.
Neurologist | Neurology729 Arapeen Dr Neurology - Room 129 Salt Lake City UT, 84108
Dr. David Shprecher practices Neuropathology in Salt Lake City, UT. Dr. Shprecher studies, evaluates, diagnoses, and treats conditions that affect the nervous system. Neuropathologists are trained to fully understand and treat such conditions as Alzheimers disease and Parkinsons disease.
Education and Training
Lake Erie College Of Osteopathic Medicin--Erie 2003
Psychiatry and NeurologyAmerican Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyABPN
- Clinical and diagnostic features of delayed hypoxic leukoencephalopathy.
- Parkinson disease: the enteric nervous system spills its guts.
- Elucidating the nature and mechanism of tic improvement in tourette syndrome: a pilot study.
- Neurobehavioral aspects, pathophysiology, and management of Tourette syndrome.
- Environmental and occupational risk factors for progressive supranuclear palsy: Case-control study.
- Treatment-refractory Tourette Syndrome.
- Randomized controlled trial of deutetrabenazine for tardive dyskinesia: The ARM-TD study.
- The virtual house call: A 21st-century innovation in the care of patients with Parkinson disease.
- Genetic influences on cognition in progressive supranuclear palsy.
Dr. David Robert Shprecher D.O.'s Practice location
Salt Lake City, UT 84108Get Direction
Dr. David Robert Shprecher D.O.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Shprecher
- Tai Chi: An Effective Treatment to Improve Parkinson’s Disease Symptoms
Tai Chi, the famous ancient martial art developed in ancient China, has become one of the most common exercises in public parks and open locations due to its therapeutic and health benefits. Recent studies have shown that the practice of this method can also help improve symptoms of Parkinson’s...
- Can Certain Lifestyle Choices Influence the Symptoms of Multiple Sclerosis?
Multiple sclerosis (MS) is an illness that affects the body’s nervous system and whose cure has yet to be found. MS is characterized by varying signs and symptoms depending on which part of the nervous system is affected. The main and most common signs and symptoms observable in most patients...
- All About Lou Gehrig's Disease
ALS (amytrophic lateral sclerosis) or Lou Gehrig’s disease is a degenerative medical condition which affects the brain as well as the spinal cord. It leads to loss of control of the voluntary muscles of the body. The parts most often affected are the nerves that control the speech, swallowing, and...
- Are You Suffering From Lewy Body Dementia or Something Else?
Facts you should know about LBD1. Lewy body dementia (LBD) is one of the most common types of degenerative dementia. Just like Alzheimer’s disease, LBD is a degenerative form of dementia that is caused by the presence of lewy bodies. This causes the unusual collection of a protein known as...
- Common Multiple Sclerosis Treatments: An Overview
A debilitating disease that was once the face of a crushing and “hopeless” diagnosis has evolved from having one effective treatment to multiple effective treatments. Longtime sufferers who didn’t respond to one medication now have options to try others, to participate in a clinical trial or...
- What Is an Ischemic Stroke?
Ischemic stroke is a type of stroke that occurs as a result of the blockage of blood vessels that supplies blood to the brain by a blood clot. This prevents blood from reaching the brain. Consequently, the brain does not get enough oxygen for normal functioning. According to statistics, about 87% of...
- Dr. Hallie J Robbins D.O.1925 Wasatch Dr Salt Lake City UT 84108
- Dr. Behrang Saminejad M.D.729 S Arapeen Dr Salt Lake City UT 84108
- Dr. Deborah Bilder M.D.650 Komas Dr Salt Lake City UT 84108
- Dr. Paolo M Moretti MD729 S ARAPEEN DR SALT LAKE CITY UT 84108
- Dr. Edward Y Zamrini MD729 Arapeen Dr Salt Lake City UT 84108
- Dr. Gregg Cary Lund DO501 S CHIPETA WAY SALT LAKE CITY UT 84108